What is ISO 9001
ISO 9001:2015 provides specific requirements for effective implementation of quality management system when an organization needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products and services to meet customer and statutory and regulatory requirements, Aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective implementation of the quality management system, including processes to improve the system. All the requirements of ISO are generic and are intended to be applicable to any industries and organizations, regardless of its type or size, products and services they provides.
About ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Training in Iraq :
ISO Internal Auditor Training is conducted for 16 hours, lecture type, training carried out by a registered lead auditor faculty. It’s a 2 day training program carried out through an experienced lead auditor as faculty. Package includes lunch and course materials.
End of the program, all candidates must appear an examination. Candidates are reviewed during the course and through this final Evaluation.
ISO Internal Auditor Training is conducted through Online ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor course through our website. This course is a self-study method, which provides access upon clearing the payment for around 30 days. During this period the student can login at any point of time and read the content.
A highly simplified content with several examples provided to address each clause with audit perspective, downloadable course materials, downloadable standards are provided. Simple exercises are designed for easy understanding of the concepts. Within these 30 days, the delegate can choose a date for writing his online examination. On successful completion, IAS releases the soft copy of certificate to the delegate.
ISO 9001 Internal auditor Course Content:
- Day 1 – Introduction to Quality Management System and overview of Clauses of ISO 9001:2015
Awareness of changes from ISO 9001:2008 to 2015 Understanding of customer focus and continual improvement in organizations
- Day 2 – Methodology of Audits, help to understand and to identify of a NC through giving various scenarios thus concluded with an exam.
Who can Attend ISO QMS Internal Auditor Training
Ideally, this course is meant for those who have previously completed the ISO 9001 Foundation Training Course. But, really, anyone who is responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining a compliant and successful ISO 9001:2015 quality management systems should take this class.
Who should attend
- Quality Assurance executives/Managers/Engineers
- Management representatives
- Existing internal auditors of QMS
- QMS consultants
- Persons who wish a career in QMS auditing
The students are recommended to have the following prior knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 standard before attending this Internal Auditor course. Students can also consider enrolling for Online ISO 9001:2015 awareness/foundation course.
a) Management systems
- Understanding of the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle.
b) Quality management
- A basic knowledge of the concepts of quality management and the relationship between QMS and customer satisfaction
- Understand commonly used quality management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 9001, Basic Knowledge of Quality Tools.
- An understanding of the requirements of ISO 9001, which may be gained QMS Foundation training
Course or equivalent.
- The purpose, structure and significance of a QMS
- The terms and definitions used in auditing, including objectives, criteria and scope
- Auditor/lead auditor responsibilities and the audit cycle
- Planning and conducting audits of processes for which documented procedures do or do not exist
- Gathering and evaluating objective evidence
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an internal audit of part of a quality management system based on ISO 9001, and in accordance with ISO 19011.
BENEFITS OF ISO 9001 INTERNAL AUDITOR TRAINING
- You will have an overview about the management system.
- Qualifies the individual to organize the company for third party and helps to improve the control environment of organization.
- Increases accountability of the individuals in the organization and also establishes integrity within the organization.
- Qualified Individuals helps the organization to equip the company when an external audit comes up.