ISO 45001 Migration Lead Auditor Training in Hong Kong
This profoundly intelligent ISO 45001 Migration multipart class is meant to provide participants a detailed understanding of the differences between the new ISO 45001 standard and the old OHSAS 18001 standard.
IAS offers ISO 45001 Migration Lead Auditor training in Hong Kong. This course aids the delegates in comprehending and deciphering ISO 45001:2018's criteria, as well as determining whether or not a given Occupational Health and Safety Management System is viable. The course is extremely participative, allowing applicants to build on their existing skills. Common sense application of appraisal learning and abilities is emphasized.
Benefits of ISO 45001 Migration Lead Auditor Training in Hong Kong
- The ability to assess and evaluate an organization's health and safety management system against ISO 45001:2018
- Understand the changes between ISO 45001:2018 and OHSAS 18001:2007
- Learn how to plan, conduct, report, and follow up on an ISO 45001 migration audit
- Understand the requirements of ISO 45001 and how to implement them in an organization
- Acquire the skills to lead an ISO 45001 audit team
Who Should Attend our ISO 45001 Migration Lead Auditor Training in Hong Kong?
- Existing OHSAS 18001 auditors who want to be able to assess ISO 45001:2018
- Anyone who needs to understand the ISO 45001:2018 review process, including health and safety quality directors, process owners, and anyone else involved with the standardization process.
- Those engaged with the ISO 45001:2018 implementation
Participants should have prior knowledge of the following concepts:
- ISO 45001 standard
- PDCA cycle and how it applies to ISO standards
- Organizational knowledge of an OHSMS
Candidates who do not have prior knowledge may attend the ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Course to gain more insight.
Course Duration and Delivery Methods
IAS conducts this lead auditor ISO 45001 Migration training online as a full-time course for 5 days (40 hours) and offers both continuous and weekend-based courses.
In-house training, classroom teaching, and virtual tutor-led classes are among the three training delivery options. This online ISO 45001 migration lead auditor course will be taught using tutor-led Zoom meetings. Our professional auditors will provide lectures throughout the program to assist you to prepare for and pass the certification exam on the final day.
To earn this internationally acknowledged course certification, students must score at least 70% on the exam.
If you wish to pursue an ISO 45001 Migration Lead Auditor Training in Hong Kong, kindly contact us to know more about the program!