CQI | IRCA ISO 45001 (OHSMS) Migration Auditor Training
Integrated Assessment Services in Asia having alliance with EAS Pvt. Ltd. provides Auditor Migration training course for OH&SMS (45001:2018). This Migration Auditor training course enables the delegates provides the knowledge of the changes between the BS OHSAS 18001 and the current version OHSMS 45001:2018 standard and the skills to audit an occupational health and safety management system based on new ISO 45001 standards, and report on the implementation and adherence of the management system in accordance with ISO 19011.
The main objective of this training course is to provide additional knowledge, skills and formal qualification for OHSAS 18001:2007 auditing professionals a comprehensive and certified training course to migrate to the ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Management Systems standard.
Our instructors / tutors are highly experienced and real time auditors who provide the delegates to acquire technical knowledge, as well as auditing skills and will help to understand the changes included in New version ISO 45001. After the accomplishment of this Migration lead auditor training course, the delegates will be able to show their knowledge in ISO 45001:2018 requirements and achieve the skills in implementing the OHSMS.
Who should attend ISO 45001:2018 Migrations Course
- Members or supporting personnel’s of the OHSMS Management Team who have responsibility to audit/implement/improve a OHSMS
- Personnel who are involved in operation/engineering/site activities who wish to gain maximum benefit from the OHSMS implementation; and
- Any other personnel who wish to advance and get updated in the standard.
Benefits Of ISO 45001:2018 Migration Training
Having successfully completed this Migration course, delegates will be able to
- Understand the major differences between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001: 2018
- Prepare, conduct and develop the skills for an third party ISO 45001:2018 certification audit
- Meet the CQI IRCA Auditor Migration training requirements
Delegates are expected to have prior knowledge on the following subjects:
- Should have completed OHSAS 18001:2007 Lead Auditor Course
After the successful completion of the OHSMS Migration training course including the continuous assessment and the examination, delegates
will be awarded the IRCA accredited certificate which is globally recognizes as a lead auditor on OHSMS and a valuable to support an application to become registered as an IRCA 45001:2018 auditor. As we deliver experienced and proved talents in professional training globally, your knowledge and skills will improve through an interactive method to practical training.
This course is accredited by CQI-IRCA. This accreditation helps to reduce the risk factors and provides confidence and performance capability
Fees and payment:
IAS is conducting IRCA accredited lead auditor courses with highly discounted price. Fees amount varies for delegates approaching in groups. Kindly contact our training coordinator to get more details about the training and payment.
The payment can be made to IAS through back account or through online payment through our website.
Ask for special rates for In-house Training programme.
This investment for IRCA approved Lead auditor training course includes:
- Training course Materials
- Lunch & Refreshment throughout the training.
- Copy of the ISO 45001: 2018 standard(To be returned at the end of the course )
- Migration Training Certificate (Accredited by CQI|IRCA)
Location of Training:
We can provide this ISO Lead Auditor training course at our IAS office Asia or at any 4 star hotel at India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and cities of Asia
Complete the Nomination form or Contact Us to get the detail about the course and get registered for attending the course. Our Training co coordinator will contact you soon to proceed to the next level.