What is ISO 27001 standard?
ISO 27001 Standard is a globally recognized standard for Information Security and Management System (ISMS). This standard specifies requirements to protect confidential data of any organization regardless of its size.
The latest standard ISO 27001:2013 enhances the effective performance of organization’s ISMS. This standard offers a standardized method to cut the risk of unauthorized access. ISO 27001:2013 also provides effective measures and requirements to securely protect important data and prevent loss of information.
International Organization for Standardization (ISO) has revised and published its latest version ISO 27001:2013 for organizations to confidently manage and secure their important data and information. This globally recognized organization developed various standards for business in quality, safety, and Environment management system. ISO 27001:2013 demonstrates the need to keep up a securely designed Information Security Management System. The well-elaborated framework of ISO 27001:2013 helps the organizations legally manage their compliance. Above all, it offers an effective process to set up, carry out, watch and keep up the business operation.
ISO 27001 Certification
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is one of the top-searching ISO Certification Bodies in Asian countries. It offers an easy yet effective process to achieve a globally recognized ISO 27001 Certification. It is the popular Information Management System Certification followed by many organizations in Asia. This ISO 27001 certification is a great treasure for an organization regardless of its size. Moreover, it assists organizations to reach the next level in the Asian business market.
How does ISO 27001 Certification increases safety
- ISO 27001 is concerned with a top-down, technology-neutral, risk-based methodology.
- ISO 27001 Certification plays a powerful role in identifying and reducing critical security risks.
- The ISO 27001 makes the organization follow the six planning processes: Defining a security policy, Defining the scope of ISMS, Performing risk assessment, Managing determined risks, Picking control objectives that will be put into place, and Preparing the statement of applicability.
- It provides a valuable framework to create and maintain an ISO Information Security Management System (ISMS) that helps resolve security issues and builds proper ISMS for the organization.
- ISO 27001 promotes organizational coordination and accountability, as well as continuous improvement and internal audits, this increases control.
- This certification not only secures confidential information but also protects the reputation of the organization.
- In other words, ISO 27001 Certification is an essential aid for organizations that secures information seriously.
- ISO 27001 Certification provides confidence for the employees and shareholders that the organization is secure for sharing confidential information.
- It also creates a standardized ISMS platform to find risks in ISMS and resolve them.
- The improvements in information security make sure the trust of customers and employees that results in new business opportunities.
ISO 27001 Certification By IAS
- IAS is a famous ISO certification body and was established in 2006. It is a UQAS and JAS-ANZ accredited globally recognized.
- IAS offers ISO 27001 Certification Service in many Asian countries including India, Bangladesh, Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- This ISO 27001 Certification Body offers fast and cost-effective guidance with professional experts for a constructive auditing experience.
- IAS ensures effective yet convenient services as per the trend and nature of the local markets. It conducts auditing and provides ISO 27001 Certification for suitable organizations across the world and also in various ISO Standards.
- IAS is also the best platform for Lead Auditor, Internal Auditor, and awareness and foundation training. It conducts audits effectively and helps with standardized solutions in a well and understandable way.
- This versatile platform provides services in the IT Industry, Hospitality industry, Automobile industry, Consumer electronics, Chemical Industry, Steel production, Industrial equipment, FMCG Industry, Aerospace manufacturing, Healthcare Industry, Food Industry, Textile Industry, Oil and Gas, Energy, Telecommunication and so on.
Benefits Of ISO 27001 Certification
- ISO 27001 Certification helps to protect the confidential data and information of the organization.
- Strengthens ISMS and brings global recognition
- Identifies critical security risks in business information and resolves them
- Increases confidence in customers, shareholders, and employees
- Ensures security to the organization’s systems from unauthorized access