What is ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training?
ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training is a certification program that provides individuals with the necessary skills and knowledge to audit an organization's Business Continuity Management System (BCMS). The program is designed for professionals who are responsible for auditing a BCMS. After completing this course, individuals will be able to lead and conduct audits of an organization's BCMS in accordance with ISO 22301 requirements.
Why ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training in Hong Kong?
Hong Kong is a world-class city and an international business center. The city enjoys a high degree of autonomy, a strong rule of law, and a sound business environment. ISO 22301 lead auditor training in Hong Kong provides you with the best opportunity to learn about Hong Kong's unique business culture and the latest developments in risk management practices. You will also benefit from the expertise of our highly qualified trainers who are well-versed in both local and international standards.
Benefits of ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training in Hong Kong
- The ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training program is accredited by the IRCA and is a globally acknowledged qualification
- The program is delivered by experienced and qualified instructors.
- It provides participants with a thorough understanding of ISO 22301 requirements.
- Individuals can help businesses reduce their exposure to risks and protect themselves from potential disasters.
- It prepares participants to lead and conduct audits of an organization's ISO 22301-compliant BCMS.
- Become an IRCA certified ISO 22301 lead auditor and get recognized globally.
Who Can Attend?
This ISO 22301 lead auditor training is suitable for:
- Team leaders and business continuity managers
- Departmental business continuity coordinators
- Anyone who desires to become an IRCA Certified Auditor for Business Continuity Management System
- Management representatives
- Existing BCMS internal auditors
The participants should have a basic knowledge of Business Continuity Management principles and ISO 22301 standards. Second, they must be able to comprehend the BCMS audit procedure in depth. Thirdly, but most importantly, the participants must be fluent in English.
It would be beneficial if the candidates have previously worked with the ISO 22301 internal auditing procedure. The delegate may also utilize our ISO 22301 Internal Auditor course, which is conveniently available.
Delivery Methods of ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training in Hong Kong
IAS conducts online ISO 22301 lead auditor training in Hong Kong for 5 days (40 hours) as a full-time course and offers both continuous- and weekend-based courses.
The ISO 22301 lead auditor training program is available in-house, in a classroom, or via tutor-led classrooms. The ISO 22301 lead auditor training in Hong Kong will be given via tutor-led classrooms via zoom meetings. Our professional lead auditors will give lectures to assist you to prepare for the final day of testing and passing the IRCA examination.
On the last day of the ISO 22301 Lead auditing online training course, there will be an IRCA exam. Candidates must achieve at least 70% in order to obtain the ISO 22301 Lead auditor training certification from IRCA.
ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training in Hong Kong – IAS
Integrated Assessment Services has over 2 decades of experience in the field of ISO certification and ISO training. IAS's sister organization EAS is a certified training partner of CQI-IRCA. ISO 22301 lead auditor training in Hong Kong provided by EAS has great recognition and is provided at the lowest rates in the market.