ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Training
ISO 22301:2012 Internal Auditor Training is a great foundation to become the experts of the Business Continuity Management System (BCMS). It trains delegates to be always aware of the unexpected disruptions such as missed deadlines, data leakages, operational, IT outages, industrial actions, disappointed clients or direct financial losses due to the disruption. This ISO Internal Auditor 22301:2012 Training certainly provides the delegates with the required knowledge and skills to perform an effective internal audit at the business management system of their organization. So, this training is a great opportunity for anyone who wishes to learn about the basic principles and requirements of BCMS.
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) offers the Internal Auditor training courses on ISO 22301:2012 and also on various standards incorporated with its sister concern Empowering Assurance Systems (EAS). IAS provides ISO 22301:2012 Internal Auditor Course not only in India, but also across various Asian countries such as Malaysia, Singapore, Bangladesh, Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam. Our tutors are highly experienced, real-time Lead Auditors who train the delegates through practical examples for better understanding. We certainly make them conduct a flawless Internal Audit at their organization.
ISO 22301:2012 Internal Auditor course includes the introduction of the ISO 22301 standard and an overview of ISO 22301:2012 clauses. This course also explains the basic principles of the Business Continuity Management System. It lets you understand the definition of audit and its types, guidelines for auditing, audit techniques and methodologies. In addition, it also explains how to plan and prepare for BCMS internal Audit, how to prepare non-conformities reports, corrective actions, and follow-up activities and the roles and responsibilities of the Internal Auditor.
This ISO 22301:2012 Internal Auditor course also provides exercises and assessments for a clear understanding of the ISO 22301 Standard and BCMS principles.
Benefits of ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Training
- Provides the requirements of ISO 22301:2012 and importance of BCMS
- Offers knowledge and skills to continue the business during Unexpected disruptions
- Trains how to plan, conduct and manage a proficient internal audit at their organization
- Allows the certified internal auditors to frequently check upon the quality of BCMS
- Makes the delegates involved in the preparation third party ISO 22301:2012 certification audit
Who Should Attend?
- Managers of BCMS
- Consultants or representatives of the Business Continuity team
- Individuals who wish to gain the knowledge of ISO 22301:2012 standard and its requirements
- Also, any professionals or graduates who wish to enroll IRCA approved ISO 22301:2012 Lead Auditor training course
Pre – Requisites
The delegates who want to take ISO 22301:2012 Internal Auditor training should have the basic knowledge of Business Continuity principles and concepts. They should also possess the knowledge of ISO 22301:2012 standard requirements. It will be better if the candidates have knowledge of business operations at their organization.
IAS conducts ISO 22301:2012 Internal Auditor Training online as well as on-site (classroom-type) training format.
- 2 days of training
- Conducted for 16 hours
- Lecture type training by registered lead Auditor faculty
- Written examination at the end of the training program
- ISO 22301:2012 Internal Auditor Certification will be issued to the delegates who attend the two days training program completely and pass the written examination.
- Payment can be done through a bank account as well as through online payment methods
- The ISO 22301:2012 Internal Auditor Training course also includes training course materials, lunch, and refreshments.
- Self-study method
- Candidates can access the registered training course around 30 days from the day of payment
- Highly simplified content with practical examples
- Several examples to address each clause
- Also includes downloadable course materials and standards
- The delegates can take the online examination within these 30 days
- IAS releases a soft copy of the certificate on the successful completion of the course