ISO 14001 (EMS) Lead Auditor Training
ISO 14001 Training
This training provides the knowledge and skills needed to conduct audits of an organization that aspires to certification against ISO 14001:2015 Standard.
Three levels of ISO 14001 Auditor Training
- ISO 14001 training – Awareness (4-5 hours)
- ISO 14001 training- Internal Auditor (2 days)
- ISO 14001 training- Lead Auditor(5 days)
Awareness training is a prerequisite for Internal Auditor training.
ISO 14001 training provides the knowledge and skills needed to conduct internal audits of an organization that aspires to certification against ISO 14001:2015 Standard.
Internal Auditor ISO 14001 training is a prerequisite for Lead Auditor training. This training is intended for those organizations and individuals responsible for designing, implementing, operating, and maintaining the overall Environmental Management System.
Lead Auditor ISO 14001 Training is a pre-requisite of the ISO 14001 Auditor training course. Successful completion of the above courses enables the participants to register as Certified Lead Auditors
ISO 14001 (EMS) Lead Auditor Training
ISO 14001 Auditor Training is proposed to create globally recognized IRCA certified Lead Auditors to maintain the performance of the Environmental Management System (EMS). ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Course provides the delegates with knowledge and skills to conduct an effective EMS audit. Also, this training ensures the delegates gain the exceptional idea of the first party, second-party, and third-party auditing. ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training guides the participants to clearly understand the importance of the Environmental Management System. This training makes the delegates as IRCA Certified Lead Auditors in EMS at the end of successful completion.
IAS offers ISO 14001 Auditor training to provide candidates the expert knowledge about the process and principles of the Environmental Management System. It trains the delegates based on ISO 19011 auditing guidelines for better auditing skills. IAS offers IRCA certified real-time auditors to lecture the delegates that help them thoroughly absorb the concepts of audit terms and definitions and auditing plans, methodologies, and techniques.
ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training course Content
ISO 14001 Auditor training includes an introduction to ISO 14001:2015 standard and its clauses explanations. This course includes definitions, concepts, and guidelines of the requirements for a better level of understanding. It contains an overview of ISMS audit, audit plan, procedure, and follow-up, skills and behavior of lead auditor as well as the roles and responsibilities of EMS lead auditors. Also, The ISO 14001 Lead Auditor training session includes formal classroom tutorials, mock audits, group workshops, and open forum discussions for the delegates to earn better auditing skills
Benefits Of ISO 14001 Auditor Training
- Practical exercises based on real-time issues in EMS.
- Conducts mock audits, group discussions, presentations, and exercises for continuous assessments.
- Provides knowledge to identify the issues in the development of an organization’s EMS and skills to resolve internally.
- Improves confidence to plan, prepare, conduct, and follow up ISO 14001 EMS audit.
- In addition, ISO 14001 Lead Auditor training helps the delegates with accelerated learning techniques to achieve expertise audit skills.
Pre-Requisites for ISO 14001 Auditor Training
- Firstly, it is important for the delegates to have a basic knowledge of Environmental Management principles and requirements of ISO 14001:2015. Secondly, they should have the fundamental knowledge of the EMS audit and PDCA cycle. Thirdly and most importantly, the delegates must know to communicate in English.
- It will be an added advantage if the candidates have prior knowledge of the ISO 14001:2015 internal auditing process. The delegate can also make use of our online ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor course, through our website.
ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training By IAS
- Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) offers IRCA accredited ISO 14001 Lead Auditor training for any professionals who are interested to obtain knowledge of ISMS auditing. We help them to become globally recognized ISMS lead auditors.IAS conducts ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Course and also on various ISO standards. We offer lead auditor and internal auditor training in association with our sister concern Empowering Assurance System (EAS).
- IAS conducts IRCA accredited lead auditor course at a highly discounted price. We also provide easy payment methods (bank account or online payment). Any interested candidates whether a graduate or professional can directly contact us and complete the joining procedure via making payment and sending the nomination form to us.
- ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Certification Course is CQI-IRCA accredited – the leading register for management auditors. So, it improves career prospects and reduces risk factors. The IRCA ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training is a five days training program.
- The training program includes group discussion, presentations, mock audits, exercises, assessments, and final examination.
- The candidates should appear on the fifth day for examination. IAS issues the IRCA accredited ISO 14001 Lead Auditor certificate to the delegates based on the continuous assessments during the course and the results of the examination.
How to take up ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Course
Fill in the application form and contact us through +6531591803 (Whatsapp or call). Our training coordinator will guide you with all the information in taking up the course