IATF 16949 INTERNAL AUDITOR TRAINING
IATF 16949:2016 Internal Auditor Course is specifically developed to concentrate on the requirements of the Automotive Industries Quality Management System. IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Course includes basic definitions, concepts, and guidelines to find the defects in the Automotive products as well as its process. This course also guides to manage and control those defects that reduce waste and minimize risk factors. So, IATF 16949:2016 Internal Auditor Training is a great platform for anyone who looking for a better foundation to know about IATF 16949 standard and its requirements.
IAS conducts the Internal Auditor training course on IATF 16949 and also on various ISO standards incorporated with its sister concern EAS. This globally recognized training platform offers training services not only in India, but also across various Asian countries such as Malaysia, Singapore, Bangladesh, Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam. Our tutors are highly experienced, real-time Lead Auditors who train the delegates through practical examples for better understanding. We certainly make them conduct a flawless Internal Audit at their organization.
IATF 16949 Internal Auditor course includes the history of ISO 9001 standard and an overview of IATF 16949:2016 clauses. This course also explains the basic principles of the Automotive Quality Management System. It lets you understand the definition of audit and its types, guidelines for auditing, audit techniques and methodologies. In addition, it also explains how to plan and prepare for IATF 16949 Internal Audit, how to prepare non-conformities reports, corrective actions, and follow-up activities and the roles and responsibilities of the Internal Auditor.
This IATF 16949:2016 Internal Auditor course also provides exercises and assessments for a clear understanding of the IATF 16949 Standard and its principles
Benefits of IATF 16949:2016 Internal Auditor Training
The candidates who completed the IATF 16949:2016 Internal Auditor Course can able to
- Plan, conduct and manage an IATF 16949:2016 Internal Audit at their organization
- Identify the defects on the automotive products as well as its process
- Reduce wastes and minimize risks in Automotive Quality Management System
- Involve in the preparation third party IATF 16949:2016 certification audit
- Apply and attend the IATF 16949:2016 Lead Auditor training program
Who Should Attend?
- Managers of Automotive Industry QMS
- Consultants of QMS
- Individuals who wish to gain the knowledge of IATF 16949:2016 standard and its requirements
- Also, any professionals or graduates who wish to take IRCA approved IATF 16949:2016 Lead Auditor course
Pre – Requisites
The delegates who want to take IATF 16949:2016 Internal Auditor training should have the basic knowledge of Quality Management principles and concepts. They should also possess the knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 standard requirements. It will be more helpful if the delegates have basic knowledge about PDCA cycle concepts and Risk-Based thinking.
IAS conducts IATF 16949:2016 Internal Auditor Training online as well as on-site (classroom-type) training format.
- 2 days of training
- Conducted for 16 hours
- Lecture type training by registered lead Auditor faculty
- Written examination at the end of the training program
- IATF 16949:2016 Internal Auditor Certification will be issued to the delegates who attend the two days training program completely and pass the written examination.
- Payment can be done through a bank account or online payment methods
- The IATF 16949:2016 Internal Auditor Training course also includes training course materials, lunch, and refreshments.
- Self-study method
- Candidates can access the registered training course around 30 days from the day of payment
- Highly simplified content with practical examples
- Several examples to address each clause
- Also includes downloadable course materials and standards
- The delegates can take the online examination within these 30 days
- IAS releases a soft copy of the certificate on the successful completion of the course