What is the BRC Standard?
The British Retail Consortium (BRC) is a UK trade organization that is recognized for developing food safety standards. The BRC standard establishes minimum requirements for food producers to follow in order to develop and manufacture high-quality, safe food products. This food safety management system standard provides a framework for a food company in various industries, including manufacturing, packing, warehousing, and distribution.
IAS provides a very simple yet efficient BRC certification process to help your organization achieve BRC certification in a timely manner!
What is BRC Certification?
BRC certification is a verification that a company has met the BRC standard. The BRC Global Standard for Food Safety is the world’s leading food safety management system standard and is recognized by retailers and brands worldwide as the benchmark for food safety. BRC certification can give companies a global competitive edge in the food industry, as it demonstrates that a company has met the highest level of food safety standards.
Importance of BRC Certification in Hong Kong
There are numerous BRC certified companies in Hong Kong that have demonstrated their commitment to food safety and quality. BRC certification in Hong Kong is not mandatory, but it can be beneficial for companies looking to do business with retailers and brands that require BRC certification. BRC certification can help companies improve their food safety management system and protect their brand reputation.
Benefits of BRC Certification in Hong Kong
- Improved food safety management system
- Compliance with BRC global standard
- Protection of brand reputation
- Increased confidence from retailers and brands
- Global competitive edge
- Better access to supply chains and customers
- Improved customer satisfaction and loyalty
Which Organizations Can Apply?
The BRC Global Standard for Food Safety is open to all types of food companies, including manufacturers, packers, warehouses, and distributors.
BRC Certification Requirements:
The BRC Global Standard for Food Safety requires companies to have a documented food safety management system in place. This system must include:
- HACCP plan
- Food safety policy
- Procedures for product recall
- Staff training and awareness program
- Quality management system
Audit Procedure of BRC Certification in Hong Kong
- Apply for BRC Certification in Hong Kong through IAS.
- Once the application is received, our professional BRC certification audit team will contact you, and will review all the necessary documents, and will verify the implementation of the BRC standard.
- If any deviations are found, the organization needs to rectify them in order to further the certification process.
- Once the organization has successfully met all the requirements of BRC standards, IAS will issue the BRC certificate.
Once you successfully achieve BRC certification certification, you can check the status of your certificate by visiting our BRC certification search Page!
Achieve BRC Certification in Hong Kong Through IAS
If you want to obtain BRC certification in Hong Kong, IAS is the best option since it is one of the most reputable certification bodies in Hong Kong and has assisted numerous important clients in achieving various product certifications.
Mail: email@example.com, Phone: +6531591803