RoHS Certification in Vietnam
What is RoHS Certification?
RoHS is elaborated as the Restriction of Hazardous Substances. RoHS directives ensure the restriction of certain hazardous substances in the manufacturing of electrical and electronic equipment. The six hazardous materials are,
- Hexavalent chromium
- Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB)
- Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDE)
RoHS directives are designed to improve the entire electronics industry. These directives provide guidance for the manufacturers to reuse, recycling and recovery of waste electrical and electronic equipment.
RoHS Certification establishes the quality of products such as:
- Electrical and electronic tools
- IT and telecommunication equipment
- Large and small household appliances
- Consumer equipment
- Lightning equipment
- Monitoring and control instruments (Automatic dispensers)
- Medical devices
- Toys, leisure and sports equipment, etc.
RoHS Certification by IAS
IAS is the most-preferred certification body in Hong Kong. We offer RoHS Certification in Hong Kong and are also famous for issuing international standard product certifications such as CE Marking, Kosher, Green, Gost-R, Halal, etc. IAS also offers Management System certification for various ISO standards.
IAS also provides Lead Auditor and Internal Auditor training for professionals and graduates on various ISO standards. It issues Green Certification in many countries such as Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, Qatar, Philippines, Kuwait countries, with more than 6000 clients.
IAS delivers a simple yet effective auditing procedure to attain the RoHS certification easier and faster. This internationally recognized certification body certainly ensures effective RoHS certification services with well-experienced auditors.
Benefits of RoHS Certification
- Reduces the electrical and electronic wastes
- Restricts the use of certain hazardous substances
- Establishes the safe and high-quality products
- Enhances customers’ confidence
- Increases the brand value
- Promotes the reputation of the business
IAS Product Certification Procedure
IAS offers easy ways to obtain product certification for your products.
- Complete the IAS Product certification application form and send it to us.
- Our auditors carry out the evaluation procedure on all requirements, related to your applied product.
- Auditors determine the specified or applicable requirements of the product.
- Evaluation of the product based on specified requirements
- Comparison of technical documentation given by the manufacturer and audit results
- Our auditors will guide you with implementation techniques.
- IAS issues certification for your product.