ISO 27001:2022 Internal Auditor Training
Information Security Management System (ISMS) plays a major role in protecting the reputation and corporate image of the organization. ISO 27001:2022 Internal Auditor Training concentrates specifically on the requirements and principles of ISO 27001 standards. This training certainly helps the delegates to identify and reduce security threats, risks, and unauthorized access. Moreover, this ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Training guides the delegates to perform a proficient internal audit at their organization.
IAS is an internationally recognized organization for ISO standard Lead auditor and internal auditor training. This leading organization conducts ISO 27001:2022 Internal Auditor Course and also on various ISO Standards in association with its sister concern EAS. It is also famous for providing product and process certifications on various standards.
IAS provides ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Training not only in India, but also across various Asian countries such as Malaysia, Singapore, Bangladesh, Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam. The tutors of IAS are registered, well-experienced real-time Lead Auditors who educate the delegates professionally to plan, manage and conduct internal audits at their organization.
ISO 27001:2022 Internal Auditor Course includes the introduction of ISO 27001 standard and an overview of ISO 27001:2022 clauses. This course also explains the basic principles of the Information Security Management System. It lets you understand the definition of audit and its types, guidelines for auditing, audit techniques and methodologies. In addition, it also explains how to plan and prepare for ISMS internal Audit, how to prepare non-conformities reports, corrective actions, and follow-up activities and the roles and responsibilities of the Internal Auditor.
This ISO 27001:2022 Internal Auditor course also provides exercises and assessments for a clear understanding of the ISO 27001 Standard and ISMS principles.
Benefits of ISO 27001:2022 Internal Auditor Training
The ISO 27001:2022 Internal Auditor training,
- Enhances the knowledge as well as the skills to identify and control the security risks and threats
- Provides requirements of ISO 27001:2022 to protect the confidential information of their organization
- Helps to find causes for the security threats to strengthen ISMS
- Provides confidence to initiate ISMS Internal Auditor training at your organization
- Help the organization in the preparation of ISMS External Audits
- The delegates can conduct internal audit often to reduce security risks
- Also, can attend ISO 27001:2022 Lead Auditor training programs
Who Should Attend?
- ISMS top management officers
- Managers of information security, risk, and compliance
- ISMS consultants
- Individuals who wish to gain the knowledge of ISO 27001:2022 standard and its requirements
- Also, any professionals or graduates who wish to take IRCA approved ISO 27001 Lead Auditor course
Pre – Requisites
The delegates who want to take ISO 27001:2022 Internal Auditor training should have the basic knowledge of Information Security Management principles and concepts. They should also possess the knowledge of ISO 27001:2022 standard requirements and various types of data handled by their organization.
IAS conducts ISO 27001:2022 Internal Auditor Training Program online as well as on-site (classroom-type) training format.
- 2 days of training
- Conducted for 16 hours
- Lecture type training by registered lead Auditor faculty
- Written examination at the end of the training program
- ISO 27001:2022 Internal Auditor Certification will be issued to the delegates who attend the two days training program completely and pass the written examination
- Payment can be done through a bank account as well as through online payment methods
- The ISO 27001:2022 Internal Auditor Course includes training course materials, lunch, and refreshments.
- Self-study method
- Candidates can access the registered training course around 30 days from the day of payment
- Highly simplified content with practical examples
- Several examples to address each clause
- Also includes downloadable course materials and standards
- The delegates can take the online examination within these 30 days
- IAS releases a soft copy of the certificate on the successful completion of the course
Contact IAS today to learn more about ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Training or visit our ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Training frequently asked questions page!