ISO 27001 Certification in Vietnam
About ISO 27001
The finest worldwide standard for implementing, maintaining, and upgrading information security management systems (ISMS) is ISO 27001. It guarantees that information security is integrated into the company’s management systems, and provides guidelines on how employees collaborate and interact in order to achieve strategic and operational goals. We Provide ISO 27001 Certification for ISMS.
This internationally recognized standard specifies particular control measures that enterprises can use to safeguard their customers’ and clients’ personal information against security threats. Customers will have more faith in your operational procedures and security system as a result. Furthermore, ISO 27001 assists firms in meeting regulatory requirements.
ISO 27001:2013 Version
The most recent edition of the ISO 27001 standard, which was created using a process-based approach to decrease operational mistakes and hazards in management systems, is now available. ISO 27001:2013 is interoperable with other ISO management system standards since it is presented with a high-level framework and PDCA cycle. Furthermore, its risk-based thinking style aids organizations in meeting client demands on a consistent basis.
Which Organizations Can Apply for ISO 27001 ?
ISO 27001 certification can meet the needs of a wide range of organizations, from small businesses to huge multinational corporations. It includes best practices in information security management for every enterprise, as well as the cornerstones for a successful ISMS.
In today’s world, every organization must have clear processes and procedures in place to protect against information security risks. Because ISO 27001 is non-discriminatory in terms of size, geography, or industry, any company looking to protect its information security in Vietnam should apply for ISO 27001 certificate.
Advantages of ISO 27001 Certification
- The ISO 27001 standard works together with other ISO standards, such as ISO 9001 and 14001 to produce a system that is both efficient and sustainable for businesses, customers, and the environment.
- Consumers will have more faith in your firm if they see that it is adopting best practices in information security management.
- Obtaining ISO 27001 certification reduces the danger of legal penalties, fines, and lawsuits.
- Financially, ISO certification 27001 can increase your company’s credibility and help you gain new customers.
- ISO 27001 makes it easier to secure contracts over competitors in the long term.
- ISO certification 27001 helps reassure company leaders, employees, and external stakeholders that the organization’s information security is being measured and remedied.
Procedure to Apply for ISO 27001 through IAS
- Contact IAS by sending the completed ISO 27001 Certification Application Form
- Prepare your organization ready for ISO 27001 certificate by implementing, practicing, and monitoring the standard’s requirements for continual improvement.
- The process of ISO 27001 certificate includes 2 audit stages:
Stage 1 Audit: Readiness Audit
Stage 2 Audit: Verifying the Effectiveness of the System
- The organization applying for ISO 27001 certification will be audited based on an extensive sample of its sites, services, process, products & functions.
- If any deviation is observed during the audit, a deviation report will be submitted along with the detailed audit report. According to the grading of the deviations, IAS determines the time required for its closure including the correction and corrective actions which have to be approved by IAS.
- After the effective closure of non-conformities, ISO 27001 certificate will be issued by IAS.
Online ISO 27001 Audits by IAS
IAS also conducts ISO 27001 certificate audits through the use of online web testing tools. Going through the online test scenarios for your system documentation, as well as testing all policies and other relevant procedures, are among the steps. After the audit is completed successfully, IAS issues ISO certification 27001 confirming that your company is compliant with the relevant ISO 27001 standards.
Why Choose IAS for ISO 27001 ?
IAS is a major ISO 27001 Certification body in Vietnam, assisting businesses in assuring the effectiveness of their ISO 27001 information security management system by conducting conformity assessments with qualified specialists and experienced auditors. IAS assesses your activities against the requirements of the standard to ensure that you receive ISO 27001 certificate in a timely manner.
Visit our ISO 27001 Certification frequently asked questions page!