ISO 22000 Internal Auditor Training
ISO 22000:2018 Internal Auditor Training provides delegates the essential knowledge about the safety and purity of food products. This training certainly makes the candidates understand the importance of high-quality food. It transforms the delegates as a qualified FSMS internal auditor who can plan, conduct and manage an effective ISO 22000 internal audit. Above all, this ISO 22000:2018 Internal Auditor Training helps the delegates to implement the performance of FSMS and manage food safety risks.
IAS, Integrated Assessment Services conducts Internal Auditor Training Course on ISO 22000:2018 and also on various management systems in association with its sister concern EAS (Empowering Assurance System). IAS provides ISO 22000:2018 Internal Auditor Training not only in India, but also across various Asian countries such as Malaysia, Singapore, Bangladesh, Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam. Our tutors are highly experienced, real-time Lead Auditors who train the delegates through practical examples for better understanding. ISO 22000 Internal Auditor Course educates the candidates to identify the problems in the FSMS and also to resolve them effectively. Further, this course allows the delegates to assist their Food Safety Management System at the time of ISO 22000 external audits.
ISO 22000:2018 Internal Auditor Course includes the basic requirements and principles of the Food Safety Management System (FSMS). Also, this course trains the delegates with key concepts of ISO 22000 Standard’s clauses and HACCP to provide a high quality of food to the customers. It lets you understand the definition of audit and its types, guidelines for auditing, audit techniques and methodologies. Besides, it also explains how to plan and prepare for FSMS internal Audit, how to prepare non-conformities reports, corrective actions, and follow-up activities and the roles and responsibilities of the Internal Auditor.
This ISO 22000:2018 Internal Auditor course also provides exercises and assessments for a clear understanding of the ISO 22000 Standard and FSMS principles. hence, this course is a great benefit for anyone who wishes to enhance their knowledge of FSMS.
Benefits of ISO 22000:2018 Internal Auditor Course
The delegates who completed the ISO 22000:2018 Internal Auditor training course will be able to
- Understand the FSMS principles as well as the definition of ISO 22000
- Plan, conduct and manage an Internal Audit at their organization
- Enhance the knowledge of ISO 22000:2018 standard and its clauses
- Identify the risks and hazards in the FSMS
- Provide solutions with legal requirements at the time of emergencies
- Help the organization in the preparation of external Audits
- Apply and attend ISO 22000:2018 Lead Auditor training programs
Who Should Attend?
- Consultants of FSMS
- Top management people at FSMS
- Individuals who wish to gain the knowledge of ISO 22000:2018 standard as well as its requirements
- Also, any professionals or graduates who wish to take IRCA approved ISO 22000:2018 Lead Auditor course
Pre – Requisites
The delegates who want to take ISO 22000:2018 Internal Auditor training should have the basic knowledge of Food Safety Management principles and concepts. They should also possess the knowledge of ISO 22000:2018 standard requirements.
IAS conducts ISO 22000 Internal Auditor Training online as well as on-site (classroom-type) training format.
- 2 days of training
- Conducted for 16 hours
- Lecture type training by registered lead Auditor faculty
- Written examination at the end of the training program
- ISO 22000:2018 Internal Auditor Certification will be issued to the delegates who attend the two days training program completely and pass the written examination
- Payment can be done through a bank account as well as through online payment
- The ISO 22000:2018 Internal Auditor course includes training course materials, lunch, and refreshments.
- Self-study method
- Candidates can access the registered training course around 30 days from the day of payment
- Highly simplified content with practical examples
- Several examples to address each clause
- Also includes downloadable course materials and standards
- The delegates can take the online examination within these 30 days
- IAS releases a soft copy of the certificate on the successful completion of the course