About ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training
IAS is a leading training platform that offers ISO 17025:2017 Internal Auditor Training for anyone who interested to become a Certified ISO 17025:2017 Internal Auditor. It provides internal auditor training on ISO 17025:2017 and also on various ISO standards incorporated with its sister concern EAS (Empowering Assurance System). IAS provides ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training not only in India, but also across various Asian countries such as Malaysia, Singapore, Bangladesh, Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam. The tutors of IAS are highly experienced, real-time Lead Auditors who train the delegates through practical examples for better understanding. IAS certainly makes the delegates conduct a flawless Internal Audit at their organization. So, this ISO 17025:2017 Internal Auditor Training is a great platform or anyone who wish to gain knowledge about ISO 17025:2017 and as well as its clauses.
ISO 17025:2017 Internal Auditor Training provides the necessary knowledge and skills to perform an effective ISO 17025:2017 Internal Audit and also to improve the Quality Management System of laboratories. The requirements and concepts of ISO 17025 can be applied to lots of laboratory activities such as analytical, clinical, forensic, destructive or non-destructive testing and instrument or equipment calibration. Moreover, This ISO 17025:2017 Internal Auditor Training plays a prominent role in implementing and maintaining the quality and performance of Laboratories.
ISO 17025:2017 Internal Auditor course includes the introduction to ISO 17025 standard and principles of the laboratory QMS. This course also contains an overview of the basic process and resource requirements. It lets you understand the definition of audit and its types, guidelines for auditing, audit techniques and methodologies. In addition, it also explains how to plan and prepare for QMS documentation, how to prepare non-conformities reports, corrective actions, and follow-up activities and the roles and responsibilities of the Internal Auditor.
This ISO 17025:2017 Internal Auditor course also provides exercises and assessments for a clear understanding of the ISO 17025 Standard and QMS principles.
Benefits of ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training
The delegates who got certified as ISO 17205:2017 Internal Auditors can able to,
- Help carry out more efficient and accurate testing and calibration processes in laboratories
- Support laboratory testing, functions, as well as its operations
- Gain knowledge about the skills and requirements needed to improve the performance of the laboratories
- Increase the trust and confidence of their stakeholders
- Involve in the preparation of external audits
Who Should Attend?
- Quality managers of laboratories
- Representatives or consultants in Laboratories’ QMS
- Laboratory staffs or technicians who interested in the requirements of ISO 17025
- Also, any professionals involved in laboratory support functions, testing, and operations
Pre – Requisites
The delegates who want to take ISO 17025:2017 Internal Auditor training should have the basic knowledge of Quality Management principles and concepts. They should also possess the knowledge of ISO 17025:2017 standard requirements. It will be more helpful if the delegates obtain knowledge of risk assessment principles and analysis.
IAS conducts ISO 17025:2017 Internal Auditor Training online as well as on-site (classroom-type) training format.
- 2 days of training
- Conducted for 16 hours
- Lecture type training by registered lead Auditor faculty
- Written examination at the end of the training program
- ISO 17025:2017 Internal Auditor Certificate will be issued to the delegates who attend the two days training program completely and pass the written examination.
- Payment can be done through a bank account as well as through online payment methods
- The ISO 17025:2017 Internal Auditor Training course also includes training course materials, lunch, and refreshments.
- Self-study method
- Candidates can access the registered training course around 30 days from the day of payment
- Highly simplified content with practical examples
- Several examples to address each clause
- Also, includes downloadable course materials and standards
- The delegates can take the online examination within these 30 days
- IAS releases a soft copy of the certificate on the successful completion of the course
Contact IAS today to learn more about ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training or visit our ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training frequently asked questions page!