HACCP is abbreviated as Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points. It is a technique that is accepted internationally for preventing biological, chemical and physical hazards in the food safety system. The HACCP technique helps to establish critical control points, set critical limits, ensure control measures as well as to identify the risks for reducing the food safety hazards. We Provide HACCP Certification for Food Safety.
What is HACCP Certification?
HACCP certification is an impartial evaluation of your food safety management system to ensure that it is functioning properly and that it is in conformity with the standard, thereby assisting in the protection of your brand's reputation.
Certified HACCP organizations enhance customer confidence and meet the applicable regulatory and market requirements. It develops the food safety management system performance and ensures food safety. Also, HACCP certification brings global recognition to your business.
Companies that receive an HACCP certificate will be able to conduct the following activities in their organizations:
- Identify food hazards as soon as possible so that they can be eliminated and keep the business safe.
- Control and minimize the hazards associated with food safety to improve the efficiency of food units.
- Respond to client questions about food safety and give them appropriate advice.
- Provide corrective assistance for food safety programs when necessary.
Purpose of HACCP Certification in Vietnam
The goal of HACCP Certification in Vietnam is to protect food handlers and consumers by identifying and controlling hazards that may affect food quality through proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), PPM (Preventative Maintenance) protocols, system validation, and verification.
HACCP certification necessitates the creation of a system to identify any hazards that may arise at various phases of the food production process. Certified HACCP organizations will aid in the prevention of contamination during the food manufacturing process.
Which Organizations Can Apply for HACCP Certificate?
HACCP certification is applicable to all organizations in the food supply chain, from producers to retailers. Obtaining an HACCP certificate is also beneficial to hotels, restaurants and enterprises that provide the following food products:
- Fruits and vegetables
- Dairy products
- Fish and fishery products
- Bakery and confectionery products
- Meat and meat products, etc.
Advantages of HACCP Certification
Becoming a certified HACCP organization helps food business industries improve food safety management in compliance with HACCP principles. This helps you meet the applicable legal food safety requirements. Certified HACCP organizations can enjoy the following benefits:
- Reduce food safety hazards and risks
- Implement the food safety system performance
- Ensure food safety
- Enhance consumer confidence
- Reduce customer complaints
- New business opportunities
- International recognition
Procedure to Apply for HACCP Certification through IAS
- Contact IAS by sending the completed HACCP Certification Application Form
- Make your organization ready for HACCP certification by implementing, practicing, and monitoring the standard's requirements for continual improvement.
- The process of HACCP certification includes 2 audit stages:
Stage 1 Audit: Readiness Audit
Stage 2 Audit: Verifying the Effectiveness of the System
- The organization applying for an HACCP certificate will be audited based on an extensive sample of its sites, services, process, products & functions.
- If any deviation is observed during the audit, a deviation report will be submitted along with the detailed audit report. According to the grading of the deviations, IAS determines the time required for its closure including the correction and corrective actions which have to be approved by IAS.
- After the effective closure of non-conformities, HACCP certification will be issued by IAS.
Why Choose IAS for HACCP Certification?
You'll need the support of an experienced third party to guide you through the HACCP certification process. IAS is the world's leading certification body that provides HACCP certification in Vietnam, offering a wide range of international ISO certification and product certification services. IAS can assist you with obtaining an HACCP certificate to become a certified HACCP business. Throughout the HACCP certification process, IAS is devoted to assisting and supporting you.