ISO Foundation/Awareness Training
ISO Foundation training is designed to provide a basic understanding of Management Systems.
IAS conducts the following Foundation Training programmes :
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management System
- ISO 27001:2022 – Information Security Management System
- ISO 22000:2018 – Food Safety Management System
- ISO 14001:2015 – Environment Management System
- ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- ISO 22301:2019 – Business Continuity Management System
- ISO 20000-1:2012 IT Service Management System
- ISO 17025:2017 – Laboratory Management System
- ISO 13485:2016 – Medical Devices Quality Management System
- ISO 15189:2012 – Medical Laboratories Management System
- ISO/TS 29001:2010 Petroleum product quality management system
- IATF 16949:2016 – Automotive Quality Management System
And, similar other ISO standards which is not listed above, based on the customer requirements.
IAS conducts In-house training programme as per the customer requirements. Duration of course is 3-4 hours. Discussion, lectures, role plays, exercises are part of this course. Training is conducted through experienced auditors.
IAS also conducts online ISO foundation courses. This online course is a self study method. Course is designed with explanation of concepts, examples specific to several industry sectors, Test for checking the understanding of knowledge etc.
IAS does not conduct any open training programme for this foundation courses.
Who can take up this foundation course?
- Any individual, fresh or experienced, can participate in the course.
- Prior exposure or experience in the Management System is not required.
- When organization chooses to implement any ISO standard, foundation training is provided to its entire staff to create effectiveness in implementation.
- Awareness training is required on the latest version when the organization is intending to Migrate to its latest version of standard.
Contact IAS today to learn more about Foundation training or visit our Foundation training frequently asked questions page!