What is GMP Certification?
Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) is a term that is familiar worldwide for the control and management of manufacturing, testing, and overall quality control of food and pharmaceutical products. GMP takes a quality assurance approach, which ensures that the products are consistently produced and controlled to the quality standard which is appropriate to their proposed use and as required by the marketing authorization. we Provide GMP Certification.
CGMP vs. GMP
GMP is also known as “CGMP," with the “c" standing for “current," according to one source. The letter “c" should be written in tiny characters since it denotes perpetual change and the ever-evolving technology of perfection. Manufacturers will be reminded that cutting-edge technology is essential.
About GMP Certification
GMP certification verifies that all of the requirements for a successful Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) food safety program are met. The FDA uses it to verify that consumers’ food is safe and to “improve food safety control across the manufacturing, processing, distribution, and consumption stages."
The quality approach to obtaining GMP certification ensures that companies minimize or eliminate instances of contamination, mix-ups, and errors. This in turn protects the consumer from purchasing an ineffective or even hazardous product. Failure of firms to comply with GMP regulations can result in very serious penalties, including recall, seizure, and fines.
Guidelines of GMP Certification
To obtain GMP certification, the following system guidelines are addressed:
- Record keeping
- Personnel qualifications
- Equipment verification
- Process validation
- Complaint handling
Most GMP requirements are very general and open-ended, allowing each manufacturer to decide how to best implement the necessary controls.
Preparing Your Organization for GMP Certification
The following are some suggestions to help your company prepare for GMP certification:
- Select the GMP standard that is best for your product and business.
- Recognize the steps involved in establishing, maintaining, and proving GMP compliance.
- Establish the management systems you’ll need to ensure that your facility, processes, and products comply with GMP certification requirements.
- Ascertain that all employees are completely aware of and understand their obligations in terms of GMP compliance and work practices.
- Find out whether there are any existing GMP non-compliance issues.
- You must apply, register, and have your company evaluated by a certification body like IAS in order to receive GMP certification.
Advantages of GMP Certification
GMP certification comes with a host of advantages. The following are just a handful of the numerous benefits of GMP certification:
- Enhances the public image and credibility of the organization.
- Reduces the chance that product quality and safety will be jeopardized.
- Customer satisfaction and loyalty are improved.
- Rework and noncompliance fines are reduced, cutting operational costs.
- Increases the potential for exporting products to countries worldwide.
- The overall goal is to lower costs and improve industrial efficiency.
Procedure to Apply for GMP Certification through IAS
- Contact IAS by sending the completed GMP Certification Application Form
- Make your organization ready for GMP certification by implementing, practicing, and monitoring the standard’s requirements for continual improvement.
- The process of GMP certification includes 2 audit stages:
- Stage 1 Audit: Readiness Audit
- Stage 2 Audit: Verifying the Effectiveness of the System
- The organization applying for GMP certification will be audited based on an extensive sample of its sites, services, process, products & functions.
- If any deviation is observed during the audit, a deviation report will be submitted along with the detailed audit report. According to the grading of the deviations, IAS determines the time required for its closure including the correction and corrective actions which have to be approved by IAS.
- After the effective closure of non-conformities, GMP certification will be issued by IAS.
Why Choose IAS for GMP Certification?
You’ll need the support of an experienced third party to guide you through the GMP certification process. IAS is Vietnam’s leading GMP certification authority, offering a wide range of international ISO certification and product certification services. IAS can assist you with compliance and GMP certification. Throughout the GMP certification process, IAS is devoted to assisting and supporting you.