Course Aim – ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training
This ISO 9001 internal auditor training course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to perform internal audits of quality management systems against the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. The course covers the principles and practices of auditing and provides a comprehensive overview of the audit process from planning to reporting.
IAS offers ISO 9001 internal auditor training in Thailand, which aids candidates in acquiring fundamental skills to perform ISO 9001:2015 internal audits.
Why ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training in Thailand?
Organizations that are certified to ISO 9001:2015 must perform regular internal audits to verify that the quality management system is effective and compliant with the standard’s requirements. An internal auditor is a key resource for any organization seeking to improve its performance and manage its risks. The auditor’s role is to provide objective assurance that the quality management system is effective and compliant with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
An auditor must have a good understanding of the standard’s requirements and how they are applied in an organization. This can be acquired through our ISO 9001 internal auditor training in Thailand.
How ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training in Thailand is Beneficial?
Our ISO 9001 internal auditor training in Thailand gives the following benefits:
- Helps candidates to understand the requirements of ISO 9001
- Helps candidates to develop the skills and knowledge needed to effectively audit against ISO 9001
- Teaches candidates how to plan and conduct an effective internal audit
- Provides a structured approach to auditing, which helps to ensure audits are conducted thoroughly and objectively
- Helps candidates to identify areas of non-compliance within their organization
- Can be used as a tool for continuous improvement, by helping organizations to identify areas where they can improve their quality management system.
Who Should Attend?
Our ISO 9001 internal auditor training in Thailand is designed for anyone who wants to learn how to conduct an internal audit of a quality management system against the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. This includes:
- Quality managers
- Quality assurance staff
- Consultants of QMS
Candidates appearing for our ISO 9001 internal auditor training in Thailand are suggested to have some prior knowledge of ISO 9001 and the auditing process. Besides, some work expertise in the field of quality management systems would be an added advantage
Course Delivery Modes
- Self-Learning: Employees who work full-time will benefit the most from this method of learning. You'll receive 30 days of online access to the course materials and our cutting-edge self-paced learning system, which will allow you to finish this ISO 9001 internal auditor certification training program at your own speed.
- Tutor-led Virtual ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Course: Candidates will learn their ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training in Thailand using a virtual learning environment. Our well-versed lead auditors will provide a two-day (16-hour) session through zoom meetings.
Assessment and Course Certification
To earn their ISO 9001 Internal Auditor certificate, each student must complete an online examination at the end of the course. To receive a certificate of completion, students must pass the final examination with at least 70 percent marks.
To learn more about the ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training in Thailand, please contact IAS.