Course Aim - ISO 50001 Internal Auditor Training
The aim of the ISO 50001 internal auditor training is to provide participants with the skills and knowledge necessary to perform an internal audit of an energy management system (EnMS) against the requirements of ISO 50001, as well as provide guidance on how to report on the findings of the audit.
IAS offers ISO 50001 internal auditor training in Thailand, which helps individuals to understand the requirements of the standard, and how to conduct effective internal audits of an EnMS.
Why ISO 50001 Internal Auditor Training in Thailand?
An energy management system (EnMS) can help organizations save money, reduce their carbon footprint and improve their overall energy efficiency. In order to ensure that an EnMS is effective, it is important to carry out regular internal audits.
Internal audits of an EnMS are necessary to check that the system is being properly implemented and maintained. They also provide an opportunity to identify any areas where improvements can be made. Our ISO 50001 internal auditor training in Thailand will give individuals the skills and knowledge necessary to carry out effective internal audits of an EnMS. The training will also provide guidance on how to report on the findings of the audit.
Benefits of ISO 50001 Internal Auditor Training in Thailand
- Helps to ensure that your organization's energy management system is compliant with ISO 50001 requirements
- Teaches you how to effectively audit an energy management system
- Improves your understanding of the principles of energy management
- Helps you identify potential improvements to your organization's energy management system
- Gives you the skills and knowledge necessary to perform audits in accordance with international standards.
- Helps you develop a robust energy management system that can lead to significant cost savings for your organization
- Can help you advance your career by demonstrating your commitment to excellence in energy management.
Who Should Attend?
The course is designed for those who want to learn how to audit an energy management system against the requirements of ISO 50001. It is suitable for auditors, consultants, and other professionals working in the field of energy management.
Candidates appearing for our ISO 50001 internal auditor training in Thailand are recommended to have a basic knowledge of ISO 50001 energy management systems and its requirements. Aside from that, having previous EnMS organizational experience and audit knowledge would be beneficial.
Course Delivery Modes
- Self-Learning: Employees who work full-time will benefit from this style of learning. You'll get 30 days of online access to the course materials and our cutting-edge self-paced learning system, which will allow you to complete this ISO 50001 internal auditor certification training program at your own pace.
- Tutor-led Virtual ISO 50001 Internal Auditor Course: Candidates will be learning their ISO 50001 Internal Auditor Training in Thailand using a virtual learning environment. Our experienced and skilled lead auditors will deliver a two-day (16-hour) session through Zoom Meetings.
Assessment and Course Certification
To earn their ISO 50001 Internal Auditor certificate, each student must complete an online examination at the end of the course. To earn a certificate of completion, students must obtain at least 70 percent on the final examination.
To learn more about the ISO 50001 Internal Auditor Training in Thailand, please contact IAS.