Course Aim - ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training
The aim of the ISO 45001 internal auditor training course is to provide participants with the necessary skills and techniques required to perform an Internal Audit of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) against the requirements of ISO 45001, as well as providing them with an understanding of the requirements of the standard.
IAS offers ISO 45001 internal auditor training in Thailand, which helps candidates to understand how to apply the ISO 45001 standard in order to assess an organization’s compliance with its requirements.
Why ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training in Thailand?
The ISO 45001 standard requires organizations to have an Occupational Safety and Management System (OSMS) in place in order to protect workers from risks associated with their work environment. An Internal Audit of the OSMS is a requirement of the standard, and therefore it is important that those responsible for conducting the audit are properly trained in order to carry out their role effectively.
Internal auditors play a crucial role in maintaining the effectiveness of an organization’s safety and health management system. As such, they need to be competent and capable of conducting audits that are thorough, objective, and reliable. ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training helps organizations to ensure that their employees are properly trained in the requirements of the standard and that they understand how to audit their OH&S management system effectively
How ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training in Thailand is Beneficial?
Our ISO 45001 internal auditor training gives you the following benefits:
- Improve your understanding of the requirements of ISO 45001 and how to apply them within your organization
- Understand the role of an internal auditor and how to carry out effective audits
- Develop audit plans, schedules, and programs in line with ISO 19011
- Learn how to communicate audit findings and make recommendations for improvement
- Gain the skills to lead and manage an audit team
- Understand how to follow up on corrective actions and verify their effectiveness
- Build confidence in your ability to carry out ISO 45001 audits effectively and efficiently.
Who Should Attend?
The ISO 45001 internal auditor training course is designed for those who are responsible for conducting audits of Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems. It is also suitable for those who wish to develop their understanding of the requirements of the standard and how to apply them in order to ensure compliance. Some examples include:
- Health and safety managers
- Occupational health and safety officers
- Environmental managers
There are no special prerequisites for ISO 45001 internal auditing training. However, it is suggested that you have a basic understanding of the ISO 45001 standard. Additionally, if you've worked in a safety-critical environment previously, it would be beneficial.
Course Delivery Modes
- Self-Learning: Employees who work full-time will benefit from this mode of learning. You'll get 30 days of online access to the course materials and our cutting-edge self-paced learning system, which will let you complete this ISO 45001 internal auditor training program at your own speed.
- Tutor-led Virtual ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Course: Delegates will be learning their ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training in Thailand using a virtual learning environment. Our knowledgeable lead auditors will deliver a two-day (16-hour) session through Zoom Meetings.
Assessment and Course Certification
Each student must complete an online examination at the conclusion of the program to earn their ISO 45001 Internal Auditor certificate. To earn a certificate of completion, students must score at least 70% in the final exam.
To learn more about the ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training in Thailand, please contact IAS.