Course Aim - ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training
The ISO 27001 lead auditor training course provides the delegate with the necessary skills and knowledge to perform first, second and third-party audits of an Information Security Management System (ISMS) against the requirements of ISO 27001:2022, in accordance with ISO 19011. The course covers the requirements of planning and conducting an audit, managing audit programs, reporting on audits, and Follow-up activities.
EAS is a sister organization of IAS, that provides ISO 27001 lead auditor training in Thailand. In this training, Delegates will have the opportunity to practically apply their new skills and knowledge by role-playing various elements of an ISMS audit.
What is the Importance of ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training?
Organizations that have implemented an ISO 27001-compliant ISMS can use an external audit to demonstrate to their clients and other interested parties that their information security risks are being managed effectively. The lead auditor training course will provide delegates with the skills and knowledge required to assess whether an organization’s ISMS meets the requirements of ISO 27001. Delegates who pass the course will be able to administer and lead an ISO 27001 certification audit.
Benefits of ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training in Thailand
The benefits of ISO 27001 lead auditor training include:
- Improved understanding of the requirements of ISO 27001
- Ability to assess an organization’s ISMS against the requirements of ISO 27001
- Practical experience in auditing an ISMS against the requirements of ISO 27001
- Skills and knowledge required to lead an ISO 27001 certification audit
- Improved job prospects and career development opportunities
Who Should Attend?
The course is designed for:
- Information security professionals who want to develop their auditing skills
- ISMS Internal Auditors who wish to become certified ISMS lead auditors
- Consultants who want to learn how to assess an organization’s compliance with ISO 27001
In order to attend the ISO 27001 lead auditor training course, delegates must have:
- A good understanding of the requirements of ISO 27001
- Practical experience in auditing or implementing an ISMS
- Adherence to auditing principles and concepts
Course Duration and Delivery Methods
The ISO 27001 lead auditor training is held in Thailand by IAS as a full-time course for 5 days (40 hours) and includes both continuous and weekend-based courses.
3 different training modes are available for ISO 27001 lead auditor training courses: in-house schooling, classroom training, and virtual tutoring sessions.
The ISO 27001 lead auditor training course is offered in Thailand through Google Meet or Zoom meetings, with tutor-led sessions. Throughout the program, our qualified lead auditors will provide lectures to assist you in preparing for the ISO 27001 lead auditor exam, which will be held on the final day of the program.
To earn this well-reputed professional certificate, students must score at least 70% on the test.
Apart from ISO 27001 lead auditor course, we also offer online ISMS internal auditor courses, which are of 2 types:
- ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Course (Self-Paced 30 Days)
- Virtual ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Training Course (2 days, 16-hour)
For any queries related to ISO 27001 lead auditor training in Thailand, kindly contact us to know more about the training program!