Course Aim - ISO 27001:2022 Internal Auditor Training
The ISO 27001 internal auditor training course is designed to provide delegates with the necessary skills and knowledge required to conduct internal audits against the requirements of ISO 27001. The course covers the full audit cycle and will equip delegates with the ability to plan, conduct, report, and follow up on an internal audit of ISO 27001.
IAS offers ISO 27001 internal auditor training in Thailand, which will help candidates to gain an understanding of the requirements of the ISO 27001 standard, and how to effectively audit an organization against these requirements.
Why ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Training in Thailand?
ISO 27001 helps organizations to keep their information assets secure and prevent data breaches. The standard provides a framework for implementing security controls and measures and outlines how to manage risks. Internal audit is a critical part of any ISO 27001-compliant ISMS. Internal auditors play a vital role in ensuring that an organization's ISMS is effective and compliant with ISO 27001. An ISO 27001 internal auditor is responsible for auditing an organization's ISMS and assessing whether it meets the requirements of the standard.
Our ISO 27001 internal auditor training in Thailand helps individuals to ensure that their organization's internal audit function is effective and can provide valuable insights into their ISMS.
How ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Training in Thailand is Beneficial?
Some of the benefits of ISO 27001 internal auditor training include:
- The ability to assess and report on an organization’s information security risk posture
- The ability to design, implement, and maintain an information security management system (ISMS) in accordance with the ISO 27001 standard
- Improved understanding of best practices for protecting data and reducing information security risks
- Increased awareness of potential threats and vulnerabilities that could impact an organization’s data security
- The ability to develop and implement information security policies and procedures that are aligned with ISO 27001 requirements
- Improved communication among employees about information security risks and how to protect against them
Who Should Attend?
Our ISO 27001 internal auditor training in Thailand is designed for individuals who are responsible for conducting internal audits of their organization's ISMS. This includes:
- Information security managers
- IT managers
- Systems administrators
- Security officers
Individuals should have a basic understanding of ISO 27001 standards and ISMS implementation. Furthermore, if the candidate has organizational work experience as well as some auditing knowledge, it will be advantageous.
Course Delivery Formats
- Self-Learning: This sort of learning is perfect for employees who have full-time employment. You'll get 30 days of online access to the course materials, as well as our cutting-edge self-paced learning system, which will allow you to complete this ISO 27001 internal auditor training program at your own pace.
- Tutor-led Virtual ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Course: Delegates will undertake their ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Training in Thailand using a virtual learning environment. Our knowledgeable lead auditors will deliver a two-day (16-hour) session through Zoom Meetings.
Assessment and Course Certification
To earn their ISO 27001 Internal Auditor certification, each student must complete an online examination at the end of the course. Students must score at least 70% marks in the final exam to obtain a certificate of completion.
To learn more about the ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Training in Thailand, please contact IAS.