Course Aim - ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training
The ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training Course is designed to provide participants with the necessary skills and knowledge required to conduct first, second and third-party BCMS audits for an organization against the requirements of ISO 22301. The course covers the full audit cycle, from planning through to reporting.
EAS is a sister organization of IAS, that provides ISO 22301 lead auditor training in Thailand. Our training course helps individuals to develop the skills and knowledge necessary to perform a BCMS audit according to ISO 19011.
Why ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training in Thailand?
Organizations that have implemented ISO 22301 can benefit from lead auditor training in order to ensure that their BCMS meets the requirements of the Standard. Additionally, lead auditor training provides individuals with the skills and knowledge necessary to assess an organization’s compliance with ISO 22301.
Lead auditors play a vital role in ensuring that an organization’s BCMS is effective and efficient. They are responsible for overseeing the auditing process and ensuring that the audit findings are reported to management in a timely and accurate manner. Our ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training in Thailand, provides participants with the knowledge and skills required to fulfill these responsibilities.
How ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training in Thailand is Beneficial?
The ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training Course is beneficial for the following reasons:
- Understanding how to implement, maintain and improve an organization’s BCMS based on ISO 22301 requirements.
- Learning how to conduct a BCMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011 requirements.
- Developing the ability to effectively communicate with management and other stakeholders about business continuity issues.
- Acquiring the skills needed to be a BCMS leader and driver of improvement in an organization.
- Gaining a better understanding of risk management and how it impacts business continuity.
- Learning how to effectively manage crises and incidents.
- Enhancing career opportunities by demonstrating mastery of BCMS standards and best practices.
Who Should Attend?
The ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training Course is designed for individuals who want to develop the skills and knowledge necessary to audit an organization’s BCMS. Also, it is beneficial for those who wish to become certified BCMS lead auditors. Some examples are:
- Business continuity managers
- Risk managers
- IT professionals
Participants attending our ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training in Thailand should have a good understanding of ISO 22301 and be familiar with the business continuity management process. Apart from these, they are also recommended to have some experience in the BCMS field and some auditing knowledge.
Course Duration and Delivery Methods
The ISO 22301 lead auditor training is held in Thailand by IAS as a full-time course for 5 days (40 hours) and includes both continuous and weekend-based courses.
3 different teaching formats are available for ISO 22301 lead auditor training courses: in-house schooling, classroom training, and virtual tutoring sessions.
The ISO 22301 lead auditor training course is offered in Thailand through Google Meet or Zoom meetings, with tutor-led sessions. Throughout the program, our certified lead auditors will deliver lectures to help you prepare for the ISO 22301 lead auditor examination, which will be held on the final day of the program.
To obtain this well-respected professional course certificate, students must score at least 70% marks on the examination.
Apart from ISO 22301 lead auditor course, we also offer online BCMS internal auditor courses, which are of 2 types:
- ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Course (Self-Paced 30 Days)
- Virtual ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Training Course (2 days, 16-hour)
For any queries related to ISO 22301 lead auditor training in Thailand, kindly contact us to know more about the training program!