Course Aim - ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Training
This course provides comprehensive training for those who wish to become lead auditors of ISO 22000 Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS). The aim of the course is to enable delegates to develop the necessary expertise to perform first, second and third-party FSMS audits in accordance with ISO 19011, as well as provide guidance on how to interpret and apply the requirements of ISO 22000 in order to assess the compliance of an FSMS against the standard.
EAS is a sister organization of IAS, that specializes in delivering ISO 22000 lead auditor training in Thailand. Our training course will help delegates in acquiring the necessary skill set to become ISO 22000 lead auditors.
Why ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Training in Thailand?
Lead auditors are responsible for ensuring that an FSMS operates in a consistent and effective manner and that it meets the requirements of ISO 22000. As such, it is essential that those who wish to become lead auditors receive comprehensive training which will equip them with the necessary skills and knowledge to perform their role effectively.
Through attendance at an ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Training course, participants can be confident that they have received the most up-to-date and comprehensive training available in order to become a lead auditor for an FSMS compliant with ISO 22000.
How ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Training in Thailand is Beneficial?
Some of the benefits of attending an ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Training course include:
- Comprehensive understanding of the requirements of ISO 22000 and how to apply them in practice
- Ability to perform first, second and third-party FSMS audits in accordance with ISO 19011
- Knowledge of how to assess the compliance of an FSMS against the ISO 22000 standard
- Understanding of the principles of risk management and how to apply them in an FSMS context
- Knowledge of food safety hazards and how to control them
Who Should Attend?
The course is aimed at those who wish to become a lead auditor of ISO 22000 FSMS and is suitable for:
- Managers, supervisors, and employees responsible for the improvement of an FSMS
- Individuals with management system auditing experience who wish to develop their auditing skills further
- Heads of food safety or quality assurance departments who wish to enhance their understanding of the requirements of ISO 22000
- FSMS Internal Auditors
In order to attend this course, delegates must have:
- Good working knowledge of the requirements of ISO 22000
- A basic understanding of food safety hazards and how to control them
- An understanding of the principles of risk management
- Some Auditing experience would be beneficial.
Course Duration and Delivery Methods
The ISO 22000 lead auditor training is held in Thailand by IAS as a full-time course for 5 days (40 hours) and includes both continuous and weekend-based courses.
3 distinct teaching methods are available for ISO 22000 lead auditor training courses: in-house schooling, classroom training, and virtual tutoring sessions.
The ISO 22000 lead auditor training course is provided in Thailand through Google Meet or Zoom meetings with tutor-led sessions. Our certified lead auditors will conduct lectures throughout the course to assist you in preparing for the ISO 22000 lead auditor examination, which will be held on the final day of the program.
Students must obtain at least a 70% score on the examination to earn this well-respected professional course certification.
Apart from ISO 22000 lead auditor course, we also provide online FSMS internal auditor courses, which are of 2 types:
- ISO 22000 Internal Auditor Course (Self-Paced 30 Days)
- Virtual ISO 22000 Internal Auditor Training Course (2 days, 16-hour)
For any queries related to ISO 22000 lead auditor training in Thailand, kindly contact us to know more about the training program!