Course Aim - ISO 22000 Internal Auditor Training
This course aims to provide participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to perform an internal audit of a food safety management system against the requirements of ISO 22000, in order to verify compliance and identify opportunities for improvement. Participants will learn how to plan and conduct an FSMS audit, and how to report on their findings.
IAS offers ISO 22000 internal auditor training in Thailand, which aids delegates to develop their skillset in order to audit a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) against ISO 22000 requirements.
Why ISO 22000 Internal Auditor Training in Thailand?
As the food safety management system standard, ISO 22000 is critical for any organization in the food industry. Internal auditors play a key role in ensuring compliance with the standard, and therefore it is essential that they are properly trained. This training will help you to ensure that your organization is compliant with the standard.
In addition, the training will also teach you how to effectively audit a food safety management system. This knowledge can be used to improve your organization's food safety management system, as well as to identify potential areas of improvement.
How ISO 22000 Internal Auditor Training in Thailand is Beneficial?
Our ISO 22000 internal auditor training in Thailand, provides you the following benefits:
- It provides an understanding of the requirements of ISO 22000 and how to implement them.
- It enables you to assess and improve your organization's food safety management system.
- It builds your knowledge and skills in food safety management, which can help you protect your customers from food borne illness.
- It prepares you to become a certified ISO 22000 internal auditor.
Who Should Attend?
Our ISO 22000 internal auditor training in Thailand is designed for individuals who are responsible for conducting internal audits of a food safety management system or who wish to gain a greater understanding of the ISO 22000 standard. This includes:
- Food safety managers
- Food safety auditors
- Quality assurance personnel
- Anyone who is interested in learning more about ISO 22000 and how to audit a food safety management system.
Students who wish to pursue this ISO 22000 internal auditor training in Thailand are suggested to have a basic understanding of the ISO 22000 standards, their criteria, and implementation. In addition, some work experience in the FSMS field would be preferable.
Course Delivery Formats
- Self-Learning: This style of learning is beneficial to those who work full-time. You'll get 30 days of online access to the curriculum materials, as well as our cutting-edge self-paced learning system, which will allow you to finish this ISO 22000 internal auditor training course at your own pace.
- Tutor-led Virtual ISO 22000 Internal Auditor Course: Delegates will receive their ISO 22000 Internal Auditor Training in Thailand via a virtual learning environment. Our skilled lead auditors will give a two-day (16-hour) session via Zoom Meetings.
Assessment and Course Certification
At the conclusion of the course, each student must complete an online exam to obtain their ISO 22000 Internal Auditor certification. Students must pass with at least a 70% in the final test to obtain a certificate of completion.
To learn more about the ISO 22000 Internal Auditor Training in Thailand, please contact IAS.