Course Aim - ISO 14001 Internal Auditor Training
This course aims to provide participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to carry out internal audits of an Environmental Management System (EMS) in accordance with ISO 19011 and report on the results of those audits. The course covers the complete audit process from planning to reporting and includes a review of the requirements of ISO 14001.
IAS provides ISO 14001 internal auditor training in Thailand which aids candidates in developing the skills and knowledge necessary to perform internal audits of environmental management systems.
Why ISO 14001 Internal Auditor Training in Thailand?
Internal auditors with the appropriate skills and knowledge can help an organization improve its environmental management system by identifying areas in which improvement is needed and recommending corrective actions. Internal auditor training is important for all organizations that have or are planning to implement an EMS, as it helps ensure that the audits are carried out effectively and consistently.
Benefits of ISO 14001 Internal Auditor Training in Thailand
There are many benefits to ISO 14001 internal auditor training, including:
- Helps ensure that your organization is adhering to the requirements of the ISO 14001 standard
- Teaches you how to effectively audit your organization's environmental management system
- Allows you to identify opportunities for improvement within your EMS
- Gives you the skills and knowledge necessary to communicate findings and make recommendations to your organization's management team
- Helps you understand the importance of continual improvement within an EMS
- Provides a solid foundation for those interested in becoming certified ISO 14001 Lead Auditors.
- Helps you maintain compliance with ISO 14001 and improve your organization's environmental performance.
Who Should Attend?
Our ISO 14001 internal auditor training in Thailand is suitable for anyone with a responsibility for auditing EMS, including:
- Environmental managers
- EMS coordinators
Delegates who wish to apply for our ISO 14001 internal auditor training in Thailand are suggested to have prior knowledge of the ISO 14001 standard, its requirements, and its implementation. In addition, some work experience in the EMS sector and a basic understanding of auditing would be beneficial.
Course Delivery Modes – ISO 14001 Internal Auditor Training
- Self-Learning Mode: Employees who work full-time may benefit from this sort of training. Our cutting-edge self-paced learning method will allow you to study the ISO 14001 Internal Auditor Course at your own speed, and you'll get 30 days of online access to the course materials.
- Tutor-led Virtual Classes: Candidates will take part in the ISO 14001 Internal Auditor Training in Thailand via a virtual learning environment. Our experienced lead auditors will provide a two-day (16-hour) training session using Zoom Meetings.
Assessment and Course Certification
Each student must pass an online test at the conclusion of the course to earn their ISO 14001 Internal Auditor certificate. Students must pass the final exam with at least 70 percent of marks to receive a certificate of completion.
To learn more about the ISO 14001 Internal Auditor Training in Thailand, please contact IAS