Course Aim - IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training
The aim of this course is to provide participants with the knowledge and skills required to perform Internal Audits against the requirements of IATF 16949. The course covers the full audit process, from planning through to reporting, and includes a variety of practical exercises that allow participants to apply what they have learned.
IAS offers IATF 16949 internal auditor training in Thailand, which aids delegates to comprehend the process of an IATF 16949 internal audit from planning to reporting.
Why IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training in Thailand?
The IATF 16949 standard is the latest version of the ISO/TS 16949 quality management system specification for the automotive industry. It has been released as an international standard and supersedes the earlier ISO/TS 16949:2009 standard.
Organizations that wish to demonstrate compliance with this standard must have an effective and well-run internal audit program in place. This course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to perform such IATF 16949 internal audits.
Benefits of IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training in Thailand
The IATF 16949 internal auditor training course provides participants with a number of benefits, including:
- The ability to understand and apply the requirements of the IATF 16949 standard when auditing an organization's quality management system
- An understanding of how to effectively plan and carry out an internal audit
- The ability to identify and report on non-conformities
- The ability to recommend corrective actions to address any non-conformities identified
Who Should Attend?
Our IATF 16949 internal auditor training in Thailand is designed for delegates who wish to become Internal Auditors against the requirements of IATF 16949. It is suitable for anyone with an interest in quality management and auditing, including quality managers, process owners, and engineers.
There are no specific prerequisites for this IATF 16949 internal auditor training in Thailand, although it would be beneficial if delegates had some prior knowledge of quality management systems and auditing.
Course Delivery Modes – IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training
- Self-Learning Mode: Employees who work full-time would find this type of training useful. You'll get 30 days of online access to the course materials, and our cutting-edge self-paced learning system will allow you to finish the IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Course at your own pace.
- Tutor-led Virtual Classes: Candidates will study for the IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training in Thailand via a virtual learning environment. Our professional lead auditors will be providing a two-day (16-hour) training session, through zoom meetings.
Assessment and Course Certification
To earn their IATF 16949 Internal Auditor certificate, each student must complete an online exam at the conclusion of the course. To receive a certificate of completion, students must score at least 70% in the final exam.
To learn more about the IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training in Thailand, please contact IAS.