What is HACCP Certification?
HACCP stands for Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points. It is a system that helps food companies identify, evaluate, and control potential hazards in their food production process. HACCP certification is a validation that shows that a company is compliant with the HACCP system.
Why HACCP Certification in Thailand?
The food industry is one of the most important and largest industries in the world. The food industry includes businesses that produce, process, distribute, and sell food and beverages. It is a vital part of the global economy, and it employs millions of people around the world. Therefore, HACCP certification is important for businesses in the food industry because it shows that they are compliant with the international standard for food safety management.
The HACCP system is a preventative approach to food safety that is used by food businesses to identify and control food safety hazards. The HACCP system has been adopted by many countries and is recognized as the international standard for food safety management.
How HACCP Certification in Thailand is Beneficial?
There are many benefits of HACCP certification, some of which are listed below:
- It helps to improve the safety of food products.
- It helps to reduce the risk of food borne illness.
- It helps to ensure that food products are safe for consumption.
- It helps to improve the quality of food products.
- It helps to increase consumer confidence in the safety of food products.
Which Organizations Can Apply?
Any organization that is involved in the food industry can apply for HACCP certification in Thailand. This includes:
- Food manufacturers
- Food processors
- Food distributors
- Food retailers
Requirements for HACCP Certification
There are certain requirements that must be met in order to obtain HACCP certification. These requirements are:
- The organization must have a food safety management system in place that is based on the HACCP principles.
- The organization must have a HACCP plan that identifies the critical control points in the food production process.
- The organization must implement and maintain the HACCP plan.
- The organization must have a food safety policy that is approved by the management.
Audit Procedure for HACCP Certification
The audit procedure for HACCP certification includes the following steps:
- The organization must submit an application form through IAS
- After receiving your application our certification audit experts will contact you and will review the necessary documents for certification.
- Our certification audit team will conduct an on-site audit to assess the compliance of the organization with the HACCP requirements.
- Any non-conformities found during the audit should be rectified by the organization, in order to proceed further with the certification procedure.
- Once the organization successfully meets all the HACCP requirements, it will be granted HACCP Certificate.
Obtain HACCP Certification in Thailand through IAS
HACCP certification in Thailand can be obtained through IAS. IAS is one of the leading certification bodies that offer HACCP certification services to businesses in the food industry. We have a team of experienced and qualified auditors who are experts in the HACCP system. We offer certification services that are tailored to the specific needs of our clients. We also provide support and guidance to our clients throughout the certification process.
Contact IAS today to get HACCP Certification in Thailand, and ensure that your business becomes compliant with the international standard for food safety management.