The Objective of ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training
The primary aim of ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training in Philippines is to provide the participants with detailed knowledge on ISO 45001:2018 requirements and ISO 19011:2018 guidelines, which would enable them to carry out ISO 45001 audits effectively. The participants will also get acquainted with the new structure of ISO 45001 as well as the risk-based approach to OH&S management systems.
IAS's sister organization delivers the ISO 45001 lead auditor training in Philippines, which helps delegates to develop the necessary skill set to conduct effective third-party ISO 45001 audits.
Why ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training is Important?
ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training is important because it provides the necessary knowledge and skills to auditors so that they can effectively assess an organization’s compliance with the standard. It also helps organizations to develop a management system that meets the requirements of ISO 45001. The training enables participants to understand the principles and practices of auditing and to apply them in an ISO 45001 context.
- Improved understanding of ISO 45001 requirements
- Familiarity with ISO 19011 guidelines
- Knowledge of how to conduct an ISO 45001 lead audit
- Ability to assess an organization’s compliance with ISO 45001
- Implement an enhanced OH&S management system.
Who Should Attend?
This course is beneficial for those who want to develop the skills necessary to assess and improve an organization’s overall health and safety management system. The ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training is designed for:
- Individuals who want to be certified as ISO 45001 Lead auditors
- Professionals who are responsible for conducting ISO 45001 audits
- Management representatives
- Internal Auditors of OHSMS
In order to attend ISO 45001 lead auditor training, delegates must have the following prerequisites:
- A general understanding of ISO 45001 requirements
- Familiarity with ISO 19011:2018 guidelines
- Working knowledge of OHSMS principles and practices.
Course Duration and Delivery Structures
The ISO 45001 lead auditor training is offered in Philippines as a full-time program of 5 days (40 hours) that comprises both continuous and weekend-based alternatives by IAS.
In-house training, classroom education, and tutor-led training are the three sorts of training that we provide. The ISO 45001 lead auditor training in Philippines will be held through Google Meet or Zoom meetings, with virtual tutor-led classes. Throughout the course, our experienced lead auditors will give lectures to help you prepare for the ISO 45001 lead auditor examination that will take place on the conclusion day of the course.
In order to earn the globally recognized ISO 45001 lead auditor professional certification, applicants must score 70% or higher on the exam.
Enroll for ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training in Philippines through IAS
- Click on this link and then select a suitable course schedule for you.
- Download and fill up the required details in the application form and email it to us at [email protected]
- Complete the payment via our online portal.
- Also, if you have any questions about the course, please do not hesitate to contact our training coordinator.
For any queries related to ISO 45001 lead auditor training in Philippines, kindly contact us to know more about the training program!