ISO 45001 (OHSMS) – Internal Auditor Training Program
Integrated Assessment Services in Asia provide the service of ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational Health & Safety Management System internal auditor training along with the various other management systems internal auditor training.
An internal audit is an vital element for an effective OH&S management system, and by attending this course you will benefit by learning and developing the skills to help improve your organization’s OH&S performance
This course has been particularly designed to aid the delegates to improve the knowledge and skill set on ISO 45001:2018 that provides an overview on the scope of OHSMS and complimented with step-by-step processes to successfully audit the OH&S management system in your organization.
This course develops the required skills to assess and report on the conformance and implementation of processes based on ISO 45001:2018 standards. At the end of the course, Delegates will learn how to initiate, prepare and conduct internal audit activities & compile and distribute the audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
Who Should Attend
- OH&S Managers / Safety Executives/Safety Engineers
- Top management
- OHSMS consultants
- Personnel who wish to attend the IRCA accredited ISO 45001:2018 lead auditor course.
Benefits Of ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training
On successful completion of 2 days training, delegates
- Can be qualified as an internal auditor in their organization.
- Better understanding of OHS management systems
- Can provide value addition to the system.
- Qualifies the individual to organize the company for third party audit and helps to minimize the accident/incident rates.
- Increases responsibility of the individuals in the organization and also establishes integrity within the organization.
- Helps to Plan, Conduct & manage an ISO 45001:2018 Internal Audit for their own organization.
- Qualified Individuals helps the organization to comply with the standard requirement before the starting of external audit process.
ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training in Asia
Integrated Assessment Services is a leading ISO Training and certification Organization we provide various ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor and Online ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditor courses in association by our sister concern EAS.
IAS in association with EAS, runs a ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditor course training schedule in Asia having its operations in kuala lumpur and covering all the major cities like India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines. Any interested candidates can contact us and complete the joining procedure via making payment and sending the nomination form to us.
We operate various ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training Course across India and the middle east such as Oman, Doha, Kuwait, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah.
ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Course Contents
- Introduction & history of ISO 45001:2018
- summary of changes in ISO 45001:2018 with focus on context & planning, Leadership and Workers Participation and Consultation, risk based thinking, Hazard identification & assessment of risk, performance evaluation & improvement
- Concept of OHSMS auditing
- OHSMS Internal audit planning & preparation
- Conducting internal audit& reporting nonconformities to the relevant management
- Verifying the effectiveness of Corrective action & audit follow-up activities,
- Auditor attributes, competence& evaluation
- Individual / group exercises
- Written examination
Pre – Requisites
All delegates who wish to take ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditor training course should have good understanding & knowledge on the basic requirements of ISO 45001:2018 and have awareness OH&S aspects by considering health and safety Hazards and associated risks . Students can also consider enrolling for Online ISO 45001:2018 awareness/foundation course through our website
About ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditor Training Delivery:
ISO Internal Auditor Training is conducted for 16 hours, lecture type, training carried out by a registered lead auditor faculty. It’s a 2 day training program carried out through an experienced lead auditor as faculty. Package includes lunch and course materials.
End of the programme, all candidates must appear an examination. Candidates are reviewed during the course and through this final Evaluation.
ISO Internal Auditor Training is conduction through Online ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditor course through our website. This course is a self-study method, which provides access upon clearing the payment for around 60 days. During this period the student can login at any point of time and read the content.
A highly simplified content with several examples provided to address each clause with audit perspective, downloadable course materials, downloadable standards are provided. Simple exercises are designed for easy understanding of the concepts. Within these 60 days, the delegate can choose a date for writing his online examination. On successful completion, IAS releases the soft copy of certificate to the delegate.
Fees and payment:
IAS is conducting Internal Auditor courses with highly discounted price. Fees amount varies for delegates approaching in groups. Kindly contact our training coordinator to get more details about the training and payment.
The payment can be made to IAS through back account or through online payment through our website.
Ask for special rates for In-house Training programme.
Certificate for ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditor will be issued to all the delegates who attend the complete two days ISO 45001:2018 Internal auditor training class and pass the written examination.
This investment for Internal auditor training course includes:
- Training course Materials
- Lunch & Refreshment for 2 days
- Copy of the standard(To be returned after the course)
- OHSMS Internal Auditor Certificate
Location of Training:
We can provide this ISO Internal Auditor training course at our IAS office located at Kualalumpur – Asia or at Penang, Kualalumpur, Ipoh, Johor, Selangor cities of Asia.
To get registered for taking this course, Contact Us or Please Click Nomination form. Our Training co coordinator will contact your to proceed to the next level.