The Objective of ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training
The ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training Program enables participants to develop the necessary skills and knowledge to conduct lead audits for an information security management system (ISMS) in accordance with ISO 27001. The program also helps participants to understand and apply the principles of risk management within an ISMS.
EAS is a sister organization of IAS and delivers ISO 27001 lead auditor training which helps delegates to understand the principles of risk management, control and audit within an ISO 27001 information security management system.
Why ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training in Philippines?
ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training is important for individuals because it enables them to have an in-depth understanding of the ISO 27001 standard and how to audit organizations against it. After completing the training, individuals will be able to assess and report on compliance with the standard, identify and recommend corrective actions, and provide guidance to organizations on achieving and maintaining compliance. Hence, Individuals who complete the ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training will be able to help organizations improve their information security posture and protect their data from potential threats.
How ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training Can Benefit?
After the successful completion of the ISO 27001 lead auditor training course, delegates will:
- Learn how to develop and implement an ISMS according to ISO 27001.
- Be trained on the requirements of the standard so they can perform audits effectively.
- Understand how to properly assess risk and control measures within an organization.
- Be able to provide consulting and advice on ISO 27001 implementations.
- The certification can help individuals advance their careers and demonstrate their expertise to potential employers.
- Finally, the training can benefit individuals by increasing their knowledge of information security management systems and best practices.
Who Should Attend?
The ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training course is designed for individuals who want to learn how to audit an ISO 27001 information security management system. The course is also beneficial for those who are looking to improve their knowledge of the standard and its requirements. Examples include:
- Information security professionals.
- Systems administrators.
- IT managers.
It is strongly recommended that individuals have a good understanding of ISO 27001 and information security concepts. Additionally, individuals should have experience in auditing or working with ISO management systems.
Course Duration and Delivery Structures
ISO 27001 lead auditor training is delivered in Philippines by IAS as a full-time program for 5 days (40 hours) that includes both continuous and weekend-based options.
Our three training delivery options include in-house training, classroom instruction, and tutor-led training. The ISO 27001 lead auditor course in the Philippines will be held through Google Meet or Zoom meetings, with tutor-led classes. Our experienced lead auditors will give lectures throughout the course to assist you to prepare for the ISO 27001 lead auditor examination, which will be taking place on the final day of the course
To obtain this globally recognized professional certification, applicants must score 70% or higher on the exam.
Enroll for ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training in Philippines through IAS
- Go and visit this link and select a suitable course plan for you.
- Download and fill up the relevant details in the application form and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the payment via our online portal.
- Also, please feel free to contact our training coordinator with any queries regarding the course.
For any queries related to ISO 27001 lead auditor training in Philippines, kindly contact us to know more about the training program!