The Objective of ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Training
The objective of ISO 27001 Internal Auditor training is to provide participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to perform an internal audit of an organization’s information security management system (ISMS). The course covers the requirements of ISO 27001 and the code of practice for information security controls. It also covers the principles and methods of auditing, and the skills necessary to plan, conduct and report on an internal audit.
IAS conducts ISO 27001 internal auditor training in Philippines to help individuals to develop the skills required to perform an internal audit of an organization’s ISMS in accordance with ISO 19011.
Why ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Training in Philippines?
The ISO 27001 standard is the global benchmark for information security management and is important for companies who want to ensure their compliance with the standard. By having trained internal auditors, a company can be sure that their system is being effectively and consistently managed. Internal auditors play a critical role in maintaining compliance and improving the effectiveness of information security management systems.
This ISO 27001 internal auditor training in Philippines is important for individuals because it provides them with the skills and knowledge necessary to audit an organization’s ISMS in accordance with ISO 27001.
How Can ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Training in Philippines Benefit?
By pursuing our ISO 27001 Internal auditor training in Philippines, delegates will be able to:
- Understanding the requirements of the ISO 27001 standard.
- Learning how to audit an organization against the ISO 27001 standard.
- Developing the skills necessary to effectively implement an ISO 27001-compliant information security management system (ISMS).
- Playing a key role in ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of an organization’s information assets.
- Helping to protect people, businesses, and governments from the devastating consequences of information security breaches.
- Contributing to the development of a strong and sustainable culture of cyber security.
Who Should Attend?
ISO 27001 internal auditor training in Philippines is ideal for:
- Information security professionals who want to develop their skills in auditing ISO 27001-compliant information security management systems.
- Personnel who are involved in ISMS implementation in an organization
- Quality assurance professionals who want to understand how ISO 27001 can be used to improve the quality of information security management.
It is recommended for individuals to have a basic understanding of ISO 27001 standards and ISMS implementation. Besides this, it would also be an added advantage if the candidate has some organizational work experience and some basic level of auditing knowledge.
Course Delivery Methods
Self-Learning ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Training
Individuals who work full-time gain the most from this sort of learning. You’ll have access to the online curriculum materials for 30 days, as well as our cutting-edge self-paced learning system, which allows you to finish the ISO 27001 internal auditing course at your own pace.
For Online Self Learning courses: Log in to ISO Online Training. After visiting this page, you can select ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Training Course (Self-paced)
Tutor-led Virtual ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Course
Candidates will receive their ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Training in Philippines over the internet from a virtual learning mode. Using Zoom Meetings, our experienced lead auditors will deliver a two-day (16-hour) session for candidates.
Assessment and Course Certification
At the end of the course, each student must complete an online exam to receive their ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Certification.
Candidates must score at least 70% in the last examination to obtain a certificate of completion.
To learn more about the ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Training in Philippines, please contact IAS.