The Objective of ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training
ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training is designed to equip participants with the necessary skills and knowledge to audit an organization's Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) in accordance with ISO 22301. The course provides delegates with a comprehensive understanding of the requirements of ISO 22301, and how to audit a BCMS against these requirements.
EAS is a sister organization of IAS that specializes in issuing ISO 22301 internal auditor training in Philippines, which helps delegates to develop the skills and knowledge necessary to conduct a lead audit for an organization's BCMS.
Why ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training is Important?
As the world becomes more and more interconnected, the need for international standards that ensure the continuity of critical services in the event of an incident or disaster is becoming increasingly important. Our ISO 22301 lead auditor training in Philippines will enable you to understand how to apply the standard in order to assess an organization’s ability to manage and respond to incidents, and to certify that the organization’s management system meets the requirements of ISO 22301.
- Understand the requirements of ISO 22301 and how to audit a BCMS against these requirements
- Learn how to develop an effective Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Gain the skills and knowledge necessary to lead an ISO 22301 audit
- Take corrective actions to enhance an organization's business continuity
- Guide businesses in mitigating potential disruptions
Who Should Attend?
The ISO 22301 lead auditor training course is designed for:
- Individuals who want to develop the skills and knowledge necessary to lead an ISO 22301 audit
- Auditors who want to learn how to audit a BCMS in accordance with ISO 22301
- Managers of risk, information security, IT operations
- Managers and consultants who want to understand how to apply ISO 22301 in order to improve business continuity within their organizations
Delegates should have a good understanding of business continuity and risk management principles, also should have some organizational work experience in BCMS with some auditing knowledge.
Course Duration and Delivery Methods
The ISO 22301 auditor training is given in Philippines by IAS as a full-time course for 5 days (40 hours) that includes both continuous and weekend-based courses.
IAS offers three training delivery methods: in-house training, classroom instruction, and tutor-led sessions. Google Meet or Zoom meetings with tutor-led sessions will be used to host the ISO 22301 lead auditor training course in the Philippines. Our skilled lead auditors will give lectures throughout the duration of this program to help you prepare for the final examination.
To acquire this internationally acknowledged professional credential, candidates must obtain a grade of 70% or higher on the exam.
Enroll for ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training in Philippines through IAS
- Visit this link and select a suitable course plan for you.
- Fill out an application form and then send it to [email protected]
- Complete the payment in the online portal.
- If you have any questions regarding the course, please contact our training director.
For any queries related to ISO 22301 lead auditor training in Philippines, kindly contact us to know more about the training program!