The Objective of ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Training
The ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Training in Philippines is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to conduct lead audits for ISO 22000 Food Safety Management Systems. The training will enable participants to develop the competence to perform food safety audits in accordance with ISO 19011 and to report on the compliance of an organization with ISO 22000.
IAS‘s sister organization specializes in delivering ISO 22000 lead auditor training in Philippines, which helps delegates to gain an in-depth understanding of ISO 22000 Food Safety Management Systems requirements.
Why ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Training in Philippines?
ISO 22000 specifically addresses the requirements for organizations that are involved in the food chain, from primary production to final consumption. In order to ensure compliance with ISO 22000, organizations must appoint qualified personnel to conduct lead audits of their food safety management system. ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Training provides delegates with the necessary skills and knowledge to conduct such audits.
Upon the successful completion of ISO 22000 lead auditor training in Philippines, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the requirements of ISO 22000 Food Safety Management Systems
- Learn how to effectively conduct lead audits for an ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System
- Develop the skills and knowledge necessary to report on the compliance of an organization with ISO 22000
- Improved problem-solving skills.
- Enhanced career prospects.
- Can help your organization in producing safer food products and reduction in the risk of food-borne illness.
Who Should Attend?
This course is available to any individual who wishes to conduct ISO 22000 lead audits and who is specialized in the food industry. The following are some examples:
- Food safety experts involved in food safety processes
- Food safety executives and team leaders
- ISO 22000 consultants
- Internal auditors of FSMS
The delegates should have a basic knowledge of Food Safety Management ideas and ISO 22000’s food safety management principles and standards. Second, they must understand the FSMS audit process in detail. Third, but most significantly, the participants must be able to talk in English.
It will be advantageous if the applicants have previously worked with the ISO 22000 internal auditing procedure. The delegate may also take advantage of our website’s ISO 22000 Internal Auditor course, which is easily accessible.
Course Duration and Delivery Methods
The ISO 22000 lead auditor training is conducted in Philippines by IAS as a full-time course for 5 days (40 hours) and offers both continuous and weekend-based courses.
In-house training, classroom instruction, and tutor-led sessions are among IAS’s three training delivery options. The ISO 22000 lead auditor training course in Philippines will be held via Google Meet or Zoom meetings with tutor-led sessions. Our expert lead auditors will offer lectures to assist you in preparing for the ISO 22000 lead auditor exam, which will be held on the final day of the course.
To acquire this internationally recognized professional certification, students must achieve a grade of 70% or higher on the test.
Enroll for ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Training in Philippines through IAS
- Visit this link to determine what type of course plan is right for you.
- Fill out an application form, then email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the payment in the online portal.
- If you have any queries about the course, please contact our training director.
For any queries related to ISO 22000 lead auditor training in Philippines, kindly contact us to know more about the training program!