The objective of ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training
The primary aim of ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training is to enable participants to develop the necessary expertise to perform Environment Management Systems (EMS) audits by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures, and techniques. This ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training course establishes a solid foundation for auditing any EMS according to ISO 19011.
IAS‘s sister organization provides ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training in Philippines, which helps individuals to understand ISO 14001 requirements, and audit an EMS in order to determine if it complies with ISO 14001.
Why ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training is Important?
Organizations that implement ISO 14001 can be audited to the standard by third-party registrars. ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training provides the skills necessary to perform these audits. Individuals who successfully complete this course become certified lead auditors and they will be in demand for conducting ISO 14001 third-party audits for organizations that wish to implement EMS.
The benefits of ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training include:
- Understanding how an EMS works and its benefits
- Knowing the structure and requirements of ISO 14001
- Being able to lead an EMS audit team
- Improving your resume and employability
- Enhancing your company’s image and credibility.
Who Can Attend?
This ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training course is designed for:
- Individuals who wish to act as ISO 14001 lead auditors.
- Auditors with experience of ISO 9001 wishing to gain an understanding of EMS audits.
- Managers or supervisors with environmental responsibilities.
The participants of this ISO 14001 lead auditor course should have some prior knowledge regarding:
- Key principles of Environmental Management Systems
- ISO 14001:2015 standard’s requirements
- Role of EMS
- Basic auditing process
Course Duration and Delivery Methods
IAS conducts the ISO 14001 lead auditor training in Philippines as a full-time course for 5 days (40 hours) and offers both continuous and weekend-based courses.
In-house training, classroom teaching, and tutor-led classes are among our three training delivery options. IAS’s ISO 14001 lead auditor course in Philippines will be conducted through Google Meet or Zoom meetings, with tutor-led classes. Our expert lead auditors will provide lectures to assist you to prepare for the ISO 14001 lead auditor exam, which will conclude on the final day of the course.
To acquire this internationally recognized professional certification, students must achieve a grade of 70% or higher in the test.
Enroll for ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training in Philippines through IAS
- Visit this link to discover a suitable course plan for you.
- Download and Fill up the application form and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the payment in the online portal.
- Please contact our training coordinator if you have any questions regarding the course.
For any queries related to ISO 14001 lead auditor training in Philippines, kindly contact us to know more about the training program!