What is ISO Internal Auditor Training?
An ISO Internal Auditor Training teaches students the skills and knowledge needed to conduct internal audits of ISO management systems. The curriculum includes information about ISO standards as well as the auditing procedure. It is intended for people who wish to be certified internal auditors.
IAS offers ISO internal auditor training in Sri Lanka for a wide range of ISO management system standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 22000, etc., that helps individuals to become competent ISO internal auditors as per ISO 19011 requirements.
Importance of ISO Internal Auditor Training in Sri Lanka
The ISO internal auditor training is important because it teaches individuals how to audit ISO management systems. An effective internal audit helps an organization to identify and correct any deficiencies in its management system. It also helps to ensure that the management system is functioning effectively and meets the requirements of the standard.
Our ISO internal auditor training provides the necessary foundation for individuals who wish to become ISO internal auditors. It is important for organizations to ensure that their ISO internal auditors are properly trained so that they can carry out their responsibilities effectively.
Benefits of ISO Internal Auditor Training in Sri Lanka
Some benefits of our ISO internal auditor training in Sri Lanka include:
- It teaches individuals the skills and knowledge needed to conduct effective ISO audits.
- It helps to ensure that the management system is functioning effectively and meets the requirements of the standard.
- It helps organizations to identify and correct any deficiencies in their management system.
- It helps to improve the overall quality of the management system.
- It is an essential requirement for individuals who wish to become ISO internal auditors.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who wants to become an ISO internal auditor may enroll in the ISO internal audit certification training program. The course is appropriate for quality managers, engineers, and technicians; ISO auditors; quality system designers; and anybody concerned with the implementation or operation of an ISO management system.
Participants taking our ISO internal auditor training in Sri Lanka should have a basic understanding of ISO terms, standard requirements, and its implementation. A basic understanding of auditing concepts is also recommended.
Course Delivery Modes
- ISO Internal Auditor Course – Self Learning Mode: This type of training is beneficial to those who work full-time. You'll have access to our online curriculum materials for 30 days, our cutting-edge self-paced learning system allows you to complete the ISO internal auditing course at your own speed. For Online Self-Learning Training courses: Log in to ISO Online Training. After visiting this page, you can select the ISO Internal Auditor Training Course that you need.
- Tutor-led Virtual ISO Internal Auditor Course: In this training mode, participants will be learning ISO internal auditor course in Sri Lanka via a virtual learning platform. Candidates will be taking part in a two-day (16-hour) training program in which our experienced trainers will be delivering course lectures via Zoom Meetings
Assessment and Course Certification
At the end of the course, each student must take an online exam to obtain their Internal Auditor ISO Certification. Students must score at least 70% in the final exam to receive a certificate of completion.
To learn more about the ISO Internal Auditor Training in Sri Lanka, please contact IAS.