Course Objective – ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training
An ISO 9001 internal auditor training course is intended to provide individuals with the necessary skills and knowledge to conduct internal audits of quality management systems. The course provides an overview of the requirements of ISO 9001, auditing principles and techniques, and how to assess compliance with the standard.
IAS provides ISO 9001 internal auditor training in Sri Lanka, which aids delegates to develop the skills required to carry out effective internal audits of quality management systems.
Why ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training in Sri Lanka?
The ISO 9001 standard is an internationally recognized quality management system standard. Organizations that are certified to ISO 9001 demonstrate that they have a robust and effective quality management system in place. An ISO 9001 internal auditor plays a vital role in assessing how well an organization’s quality management system meets the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard.
To become an ISO 9001 internal auditor, it is essential to have a good understanding of the ISO 9001 standard and the auditing process. IAS provides ISO 9001 internal auditor training in Sri Lanka which will enable delegates to develop the necessary skillset required to conduct efficient ISO 9001 internal audits.
How ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training in Sri Lanka is Beneficial?
The ISO 9001 internal auditor training course is beneficial in the following ways:
- Provides delegates with an understanding of the ISO 9001 standard and how to apply it
- Helps delegates develop the skills required to conduct effective internal audits of quality management systems
- Gives delegates the knowledge to identify areas of non-compliance with ISO 9001 and recommend corrective actions
- Enhances delegates’ ability to effectively communicate audit findings and recommendations to management
- It enables you to contribute to the continual improvement of your organization
- It builds your professional credibility and enhances your career prospects.
Who Should Apply?
The ISO 9001 internal auditor training course is designed for quality professionals who are responsible for conducting or leading ISO 9001 internal audits. It will also be beneficial for those who wish to develop their understanding of ISO 9001 and the auditing process. Such as:
- Quality managers
- Leaders and members of quality teams
- ISO 9001 Consultants
Candidates appearing for our ISO 9001 internal auditor training in Sri Lanka are recommended to have some prior knowledge of ISO 9001 and the auditing process. Besides, some work experience in the quality management system field would be an added advantage.
Course Delivery Modes
- Self-Learning: Employees who work full-time would benefit the most from this mode of training. You'll get 30 days of online access to the course curriculum, and our cutting-edge self-paced learning system will let you complete the ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Course at your own pace.
- Tutor-led Virtual Classes: Candidates will be studying their ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training Course in Sri Lanka through a virtual learning environment. It is a two-day (16-hour) session in which our well-versed lead auditors will be delivering course lectures to the candidates through Zoom Meetings
Assessment and Course Certification
At the conclusion of the course, each student must complete an online exam to obtain their ISO 9001 Internal Auditor certificate. To earn a certificate of course completion, students must achieve at least 70% in the last exam. To learn more about the ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training in Sri Lanka, please contact IAS.