Course Objective - ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training
The ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training is to equip participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to perform lead audits of an organization's management system for occupational health and safety. The training will also provide participants with the ability to assess the adequacy of an organization's OH&S management system and recommend improvements.
EAS is a sister organization of IAS that specializes in delivering ISO 45001 lead auditor training in Sri Lanka, which aids delegates to become ISO 45001 lead auditors.
Why ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training in Sri Lanka?
The ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training is vital because it provides auditors with the knowledge and skills, they need to properly evaluate an organization's compliance with the standard. It also aids companies in establishing a management system that meets the standards of ISO 45001. Our ISO 45001 lead auditor training enables participants to understand the principles and practices of auditing and to apply them in an ISO 45001 context.
How ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training in Sri Lanka is Beneficial?
The benefits of ISO 45001 lead auditor training include:
- Understanding how to properly audit an organization's compliance with ISO 45001
- Learning how to establish an effective ISO 45001 management system
- Gaining the skills and knowledge necessary to recommend improvements to an organization's OH&S management system
- Earning an ISO 45001 lead auditor certificate that is recognized by ISO 45001 registrars
- Enhances your career prospects in the field of occupational health and safety.
Who Should Apply?
This ISO 45001 lead auditor training is ideal for:
- ISO 45001 internal auditors who want to become ISO 45001 lead auditors
- Individuals responsible for the management of an organization's OH&S management system
- Personnel involved in the development or implementation of ISO 45001 management systems
- Anyone who wants to gain a comprehensive understanding of ISO 45001 and the principles and practices of auditing.
The pre-requisites for our ISO 45001 lead auditor training in Sri Lanka are:
- A good understanding of ISO 45001 and OH&S management systems
- Working knowledge of auditing principles and practices
- Some experience in a managerial or supervisory role in occupational health and safety.
If you aren't much familiar with these terms, then you can also begin with our ISO 45001 internal auditor training course which can be learned through virtual (2 days, 16 hours) and self-paced (self-learning – 30 days) modes.
Training Duration and Delivery Structures
The ISO 45001 lead auditor training is given in Sri Lanka by IAS as a full-time course for 5 days (40 hours) that includes both continuous and weekend-based lessons.
The ISO 45001 lead auditor training in Sri Lanka will be conducted through Google Meet or Zoom meetings with tutor-led sessions. Our certified lead auditors will be delivering lectures throughout the course to help you prepare for the ISO 45001 lead auditor examination that will be conducted on the final day of the course.
Students must pass the final exam with a score of at least 70 percent to obtain this well-known professional certification.
For any queries related to ISO 45001 lead auditor training in Sri Lanka, kindly contact us to know more about the training program!