Course Objective - ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training Program
The aim of ISO 45001 internal auditor training is to provide delegates with the necessary skills and knowledge required to audit an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) against the requirements of ISO 45001. This course will enable delegates to understand how ISO 45001 can be used to improve safety in the workplace, and how to audit an ISO 45001 OHSMS effectively.
IAS offers ISO 45001 internal auditor training in Sri Lanka, which aids delegates in understanding the requirements of ISO 45001 and how to effectively audit an OHSMS against these requirements.
Why ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training in Sri Lanka?
As the ISO 45001 standard continues to grow in popularity, it is becoming increasingly important for organizations to have certified internal auditors on staff who can help ensure that the organization’s OHSMS is compliant with ISO 45001 requirements. An internal auditor is responsible for assessing whether an organization's OH&S management system is effective and compliant with the requirements of ISO 45001. They also play a vital role in identifying any areas of improvement.
To be an effective internal auditor, it is essential to have a good understanding of the ISO 45001 standard and how it can be applied in a real-world setting. Our ISO 45001 internal auditor training in Sri Lanka will help you in becoming an effective ISO 45001 internal auditor.
How ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training in Sri Lanka is Beneficial?
- Helps ensure that your organization is complying with the requirements of ISO 45001
- Can help identify potential improvements to your organization's OH&S management system
- Helps build confidence among employees that their OH&S concerns are being adequately addressed
- Provides a systematic way to audit your organization's OH&S management system
- Can help improve communication and understanding between different departments within your organization
- Can give you an edge over competitors who are not ISO 45001 certified
- Helps promote a culture of safety within your organization
Who Should Apply?
Anyone who wants to become an ISO 45001 internal auditor or anyone who wants to learn more about ISO 45001 can apply. But is most suitable for:
- Safety Managers
- Quality Managers
- Systems Managers/Leaders
- OH&S Professionals
There are no specific prerequisites for ISO 45001 internal auditor training. However, it is recommended that you have a basic understanding of the ISO 45001 standard. Additionally, it would be beneficial if you have experience working in a safety-critical environment.
Course Delivery Modes
- Self-Learning Mode: Employees who work full-time would benefit from this sort of training. You'll get 30 days of online access to the course materials, and our cutting-edge self-paced learning system will allow you to complete this ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Course at your own pace.
- Tutor-led Virtual Classes: Candidates will study for the ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training in Sri Lanka using a virtual learning environment. Using Zoom Meetings, our professional lead auditors will provide a two-day (16-hour) training session.
Assessment and Course Certification
Each student must pass an online test at the conclusion of the course to earn their ISO 45001 Internal Auditor certificate. To get a certificate of completion, students must pass the final exam with at least 70 percent of marks.
To learn more about the ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training in Sri Lanka, please contact IAS.