Course Objective - ISO 27001:2022 Lead Auditor Training
An ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training is conducted to impart in-depth knowledge of the ISMS audit process and requirements to individuals who wish to conduct lead audits against the standard. The training enables participants to understand and apply the principles of risk management, control, and assurance within an organization.
EAS is a sister organization of IAS that specializes in delivering ISO 27001 lead auditor training in Sri Lanka. This course aids delegates to develop the skills and knowledge required to become an effective lead auditor of an information security management system (ISMS).
Why ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training in Sri Lanka is Important?
As our world increasingly moves online, data security has become more important than ever before. Organizations must take steps to ensure that their data is protected from potential threats, and one of the best ways to do this is through ISO 27001 lead auditor training.
ISO 27001 is an internationally recognized standard for information security management. It provides a framework for organizations to follow in order to ensure that their data is protected. Lead auditor training will teach you how to audit an organization's compliance with ISO 27001, and it is an essential part of becoming a certified ISO 27001 auditor.
How ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training in Sri Lanka is Beneficial?
- The course will give you a comprehensive understanding of the ISO 27001 standard and how to apply it in your audits.
- You will learn about the requirements of an effective ISMS, and how to audit an organization's compliance with this standard.
- The training will equip you with the skills and knowledge necessary to lead a successful ISO 27001 audit team.
- Upon completion of the course, you will be able to confidently assess an organization's compliance with the ISO 27001 standard.
- You will be able to provide valuable feedback to organizations on their ISMS and help them improve their security posture.
Who Should Apply?
Our ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training in Sri Lanka is ideal for individuals who wish to become certified ISO 27001 auditors. The course is also suitable for:
- Security professionals
- Risk managers
- Anyone who wants to gain a comprehensive understanding of ISO 27001.
The participants are advised to have a good knowledge of:
- ISO 27001 standard
- Information security management system
- Risk assessment
If you aren't much aware of these terms, then you can also begin with our ISO 27001 internal auditor training course which can be learned through virtual (2 days, 16 hours) and self-paced (self-learning – 30 days) modes.
Training Duration and Delivery Structures
The ISO 27001 lead auditor training is delivered in Sri Lanka by IAS as a full-time course for 5 days (40 hours), which includes both continuous and weekend-based classes.
The ISO 27001 lead auditor training in Sri Lanka will be conducted through Google Meet or Zoom meetings with tutor-led sessions. Our certified lead auditors will give lectures throughout the course to help you prepare for the ISO 27001 lead auditor examination that will be conducted on the final day of the course.
To obtain this well-known professional certification, students must pass the exam with a score of at least 70 percent.
For any queries related to ISO 27001 lead auditor training in Sri Lanka, kindly contact us to know more about the training program!