Course Objective - ISO 27001:2022 Internal Auditor Training
The aim of ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Training is to equip participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively audit an organization's information security management system (ISMS) in accordance with ISO 27001. The training covers the requirements of ISO 27001, as well as best practices for auditing an ISMS.
IAS offers ISO 27001 internal auditor training in Sri Lanka, which will help participants learn how to plan and conduct an ISO 27001 audit, as well as how to report on their findings.
Importance of ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Training in Sri Lanka
The need for information security is increasing day by day in every organization. As the threats to information security become more sophisticated, it is essential that organizations have a robust and effective ISMS in place to protect their information assets. An ISO 27001 Internal Auditor is responsible for assessing an organization's compliance with the requirements of ISO 27001. In order to do this effectively, they need to have a good understanding of the Standard and how to audit an ISMS.
ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Training in Sri Lanka will help participants to understand the requirements of ISO 27001, as well as how to effectively audit an ISMS. This will enable them to provide valuable insights into an organization's ISMS and make recommendations for improvement.
How ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Training in Sri Lanka is Beneficial?
Our ISO 27001 internal auditor training in Sri Lanka, gives you the following benefits:
- Helps you understand the requirements of the ISO 27001 standard
- Teaches you how to effectively audit an ISO 27001 compliant management system
- Enables you to add value to your organization by improving its security posture
- Gives you the skills and knowledge to contribute to a successful ISO 27001 certification audit
- Helps you prepare for a career in information security management
- Teaches you how to identify and mitigate risks to your organization's information assets
- Enhances your career prospects and earning potential
Who Should Apply?
Our ISO 27001 internal auditor training in Sri Lanka is suitable for anyone who wants to learn how to audit an ISO 27001 compliant management system. This includes:
- Information security professionals
- IT auditors and consultants
- Quality managers and auditors
- Anyone who desires to enhance their career prospects in information security management
Individuals should have a basic knowledge of ISO 27001 standards and ISMS implementation. Aside from this, if the candidate has organizational work experience and some introductory auditing knowledge, it will be beneficial.
Course Delivery Modes
- Self-Learning Mode: Employees who work full-time will benefit from this sort of education. You'll get 30 days of online access to the course materials, and our cutting-edge self-paced learning system will allow you to complete this ISO 27001 internal auditor training course at your own speed.
- Tutor-led Virtual Classes: Candidates will complete the ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Training in Sri Lanka using a virtual learning environment. Our expert lead auditors will give a two-day (16-hour) session via Zoom Meetings.
Assessment and Course Certification
To earn their ISO 27001 Internal Auditor certificate, each student must pass an online exam at the conclusion of the course. Students must pass the final exam with at least 70 percent of marks to obtain a certificate of completion.
To learn more about the ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Training in Sri Lanka, please contact IAS.