Course Objective - ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Training in Sri Lanka
The ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Training Course in Sri Lanka is designed to provide participants with the necessary skills and knowledge to perform an internal audit of a management system based on ISO 22301. The course covers the requirements of ISO 19011 and ISO 17021-1, and provides guidance on how to plan and conduct an effective internal audit.
IAS provides ISO 22301 internal auditor training in Sri Lanka that aids candidates to develop essential skills to plan, conduct and follow up an internal audit on ISO 22301 based management system.
Why ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Training in Sri Lanka?
As the world becomes more interconnected, the need for organizations to have proper disaster management plans in place has become increasingly important. A well-functioning disaster management plan can mean the difference between a company being able to quickly recover from an incident and suffering significant losses.
One key component of any effective disaster management plan is having personnel who are properly trained in how to respond to incidents. This is where ISO 22301 internal auditor training comes in. Internal auditors with ISO 22301 certification are equipped with the knowledge and skills necessary to help organizations maintain their ISO 22301 certification in Sri Lanka, and more importantly, to help them quickly recover from any disasters that may occur.
How ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Training in Sri Lanka is Beneficial?
By taking our ISO 22301 Internal auditor training in Sri Lanka candidates will be able to:
- Demonstrate your organization's commitment to continuous improvement and risk management
- Understand the requirements of the international standard for business continuity management systems
- Learn how to audit an organization's compliance with ISO 22301
- Develop the skills to effectively plan and conduct ISO 22301 audits
- Gain a deeper understanding of business continuity planning and risk management concepts
- Learn best practices for managing incidents and restoring business operations
- Get access to a global network of business continuity professionals
Who Should Attend?
The ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Training Course is open to all professionals who wish to develop the necessary skills and knowledge to conduct internal audits of management systems based on ISO 22301. The course is especially beneficial for:
- Internal auditors
- Business continuity managers
- Risk managers
- Disaster recovery planners
Participants must have a basic understanding of ISO 22301 and a business continuity management system in order to take our ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Training in Sri Lanka. Also, some work experience at an organizational level as well as auditing expertise would be beneficial.
Course Delivery Structures
- Self-Learning: This type of learning is advantageous for those who work full-time. You'll get 30 days of online access to the course materials, and our cutting-edge self-paced learning system will let you complete this ISO 22301 internal auditor training course at your own pace.
- Tutor-led Virtual Classes: Candidates will go through the ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Training in Sri Lanka using a virtual learning environment. A two-day (16-hour) session will be delivered via Zoom Meetings by our professional lead auditors.
Check out our ISO 22301 internal auditor Training Schedule to Book Your Slot Today!
Assessment and Course Certification
At the conclusion of the course, each student must pass an online examination to earn their ISO 22301 Internal Auditor certificate. To receive a certificate of completion, students must pass the final test with at least 70 percent of marks.
Contact IAS today to learn more about ISO 22301 internal auditor training or visit our ISO 22301 internal auditor training frequently asked questions page!