Course Objective - ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training
The ISO 17025 internal auditor training course is intended to provide participants with the necessary skills and knowledge to audit ISO 17025 compliant laboratories. The course covers the requirements of ISO 17025, the principles of quality management and auditing, and how to apply these in the context of laboratory operations.
IAS delivers ISO 17025 internal auditor training in Sri Lanka that aids delegates to develop a good understanding of the ISO 17025 standard and how to conduct effective ISO 17025 internal audits.
Why ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training in Sri Lanka?
Laboratories certified to ISO 17025 are deemed technically competent and produce accurate test and calibration results. ISO 17025 is the world’s most widely accepted quality management system for laboratories. To maintain your ISO 17025 certification, you must have a documented quality management system that meets the requirements of ISO 17025 and an effective internal audit program. ISO 17025 internal auditors play a vital role in helping their organizations in managing quality management systems for laboratories.
How ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training in Sri Lanka is beneficial?
As an ISO 17025 internal auditor, you will be able to:
- Understand the ISO 17025 standard and how it applies to laboratories
- Develop an effective audit program for ISO 17025 compliant laboratories
- Conduct audits of ISO 17025 compliant laboratories
- Prepare and present reports on audits conducted
- Assist in the development and improvement of laboratory quality management systems
Who should attend?
Our ISO 17025 internal auditor training in Sri Lanka is suitable for individuals working in, or intending to work in, quality management roles within laboratories. This includes:
- Laboratory managers
- Quality managers
- Process owners, and auditors.
Pre – Requisites
People who wish to enroll in our ISO 17025 internal auditor training in Sri Lanka are recommended to have some prior knowledge of ISO 17025 and quality management systems. Besides these, some work experience in laboratories and some basic auditing knowledge would be preferable.
Course Delivery Types
- Self-Paced Learning: Delegates who work full-time will benefit the most from this type of learning. You get 30 days of online access to the curriculum materials, as well as our cutting-edge self-paced learning platform, which allows you to finish the ISO 17025 internal auditor training course at your own pace. For Online Self Learning courses: Log in to ISO Online Training and select the Self-paced ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training Course.
- Tutor-led Virtual Learning: Candidates will learn their ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training Course in Sri Lanka by taking part in a virtual learning environment. Our skilled lead auditors will host a two-day (16-hour) session using Zoom Meetings.
Check out our ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training Schedule to Book Your Slot Today!
Assessment and Course Certification
Each student must pass an Online Test at the end of the course to receive their ISO 17025 Internal Auditor certification. To earn a certificate of completion, students must score at least 70 percent on the final exam.
Contact IAS today to learn more about ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training or visit our ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training frequently asked questions page!