The products should meet the environmental aspects as well as its requirements to be certified as ‘Green’. Green Certification is an internationally recognized certification that helps identify the Green products. This certification assesses the design, structure, parts and components and manufacturing process to validate the products’ environmental standard. It also concentrates on the usage, longevity, disposal, and recycling to provide safety to the environment. This Green certification ensures that the product is safe for consumers as well as for society.
The main objective of Green Certification to create an environment-friendly workplace for the safety of employees and others. This certification certainly provides assurance to the customers that the product never causes any damage to the environment. It also ensures the product is safe and secure to use.
The Green certification includes requirements to satisfy the nature that ensures a Green environment. These requirements are developed with international standards to account, monitor and report Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). This certification is like a green card for your products to stay long in the global business market.
Green Certification by IAS
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is a top searching organization for issuing product certification across various Asian countries such as India, Bangladesh, Philippines, Thailand and so on. It offers Management System certification for ISO standards and also product certifications for CE Marking, Kosher, Green, Gost-R, Halal, Rohs and more. Also, it provides Lead Auditor and Internal Auditor training for professionals and graduates on various ISO standards.
IAS issues Green Certification in many countries including Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, Qatar, Philippines, Kuwait countries, with more than 6000 clients. Besides, this internationally recognized certification body has well-experienced auditors to evaluate the products, guide about their requirements and provide certification as fast as possible.
Benefits of Green Certification
- Creates a safe as well as a healthy workplace for employees
- Enhances your brand image and the reputation of organization
- Increases profit and productivity of your business
- Help make environment-friendly products for customers
- Creates new business opportunities
- Enables Green product Innovation
- Be a Potentially Carbon Neutral Organization
IAS Product Certification Procedure
IAS offers easy ways to obtain Green certification for your products.
- Complete the IAS Green certification application form and send it to us.
- Our auditors carry out the evaluation procedure on all requirements, related to your applied product.
- Auditors determine the specified or applicable requirements of the product.
- Evaluation of the product based on specified requirements
- Comparison of technical documentation given by the manufacturer and audit results
- Our auditors will guide you with implementation techniques.
- IAS issues Green Certification certification for your product.