What is BRC Certification?
BRC is a globally recognized food safety standard, developed by the British Retail Consortium. BRC certification is a sign that your food business takes food safety seriously and meets rigorous quality and safety requirements. BRC certification provides independent verification that a company has implemented effective food safety management procedures.
The BRC certification scheme is based on the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) system which identifies food safety hazards and puts in place preventative controls to eliminate or reduce the risks these hazards pose.
Why Get BRC Certified in Sri Lanka?
In order to ensure that your organization is producing safe and reliable food products, it is important to get BRC certification in Sri Lanka. Getting BRC certified can help your organization demonstrate its commitment to food safety and quality, as well as improve its chances of doing business with retailers. BRC certification can also help your organization get insurance coverage and access to government contracts.
How BRC Certification in Sri Lanka is Beneficial?
The benefits of getting certified by the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety in Sri Lanka are many. These include:
- Exhibiting your commitment to food safety and quality
- Improving your organization’s operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Enhancing customer confidence in your products
- Reducing the chance of product recalls
- Facilitating market access for your products
- Staying up-to-date on the latest developments in food safety
- Playing a role in shaping the future of food safety standards
Which Organizations Should Apply?
The BRC Global Standard for Food Safety is applicable to all types and sizes of organizations within the food supply chain, including manufacturers, processors, packers, distributors, retailers, and food-service providers.
Audit Procedure of BRC Certification in Sri Lanka
- Apply for BRC Certification in Sri Lanka through IAS
- Once you've submitted your application, a member of our expert BRC audit team will contact you and conduct a complete review and audit of all necessary paperwork to ensure that the BRC standard is satisfied.
- If any issues are found, the firm must address them in order to continue with the BRC certification process.
- After completing the BRC criteria, an organization will be granted a BRC certificate.
Once you successfully achieve BRC certification, you can check the status of your certificate by visiting our BRC certification search Page!
Get BRC Certified in Sri Lanka Through IAS
If you're looking to get BRC certification in Sri Lanka, look no further than IAS. We are a globally recognized audit firm with over 15 years of extensive experience in BRC certification. Our team of experts will work with you to ensure that your organization meets all the BRC criteria and is granted a BRC certificate. Besides this, we also issue a wide range of management system certifications and product certifications globally.