British Retail Consortium (BRC) is a UK trade organization that is famous for developing food safety standards. The BRC standard provides guidelines for the food suppliers to develop and produce high quality, safe food products. This food safety management system standard sets out a framework to support a food business in various sectors such as production, packing, storing to the distribution process.
BRC certification is one of the food safety certifications that establish an organization’s involvement in providing safe food to the consumers. It enhances credibility and helps you gain the confidence of the customers. It certainly increases the profitability of your business.
BRC Certification by IAS
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is an internationally recognized BRC certification body in Hong Kong. It is famous for its management system certification such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, ISO 47001, and so on. IAS offers various product certifications such as Green, BRC, Kosher, Gost-R, and so on. It also offers Lead Auditor and Internal Auditor training courses on various ISO standards.
Who needs BRC Certification?
Regardless of size, the BRC certification is applicable to all types of food business organizations in the supply chain such as:
- Global retailers
- Ingredient companies
- Food service organizations
- And also for raw material processors
Benefits of BRC Certification
The BRC Certification:
- Reduces wastes and low-quality food
- Enhances the reputation of your brand
- Ensures customers’ confidence
- Increases new business opportunities
- Applies to all organization in the food supply chain
IAS Product Certification Procedure
IAS offers easy yet effective ways to obtain BRC certification for your products.
- Firstly, complete the IAS Product certification application form and send it to us.
- Our auditors carry out the evaluation procedure on all requirements, related to your applied product.
- Auditors determine the specified or applicable requirements of the product.
- Evaluation of the product based on specified requirements
- Comparison of technical documentation given by the manufacturer and audit results
- IAS issues certification for your product if the requirements are satisfied,
- If not, our auditors will guide you with implementation techniques.