Purpose of ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training
The main purpose of ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training in Bangladesh is to equip the participants with the necessary skills and knowledge to enable them to assess and perform lead audits for organizations against the requirements of ISO 45001. The training will also help participants to develop the ability to implement and manage an effective quality management system.
EAS is a sister organization of IAS which offers IRCA certified ISO 45001 lead auditor training in Bangladesh. The course will help participants to develop the ability to implement and manage an effective quality management system and conduct efficient ISO 45001 lead audits.
Why ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training in Bangladesh?
The ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training is very important for those who want to make a career in the field of occupational health and safety. It provides the necessary skills and knowledge required to become a lead auditor for the standard. The training helps participants understand how to audit an organization's occupational health and safety management system (OHSMS) and assess its conformity with the ISO 45001 standard. It also teaches participants how to advise organizations on improving their OHSMS.
Benefits of ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training in Bangladesh
The ISO 45001 lead auditor training gives candidates the following benefits:
- Comprehensive understanding of ISO 45001 requirements.
- Ability to assess and report on an organization’s compliance with ISO 45001.
- Understanding of how to audit an organization for effective management of health and safety risks.
- Demonstrate competence in auditing management systems against the requirements of ISO 45001.
- Enhanced skills in planning and conducting management system audits.
- Improved ability to report on audit findings and recommendations.
- Increased credibility as an auditor with experience in auditing against ISO 45001 requirements.
Who Should Attend?
The ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training is open to anyone who wants to become a lead auditor for the standard. The course is especially beneficial for those working in the field of occupational health and safety, quality management, and auditing. Examples:
- Occupational health and safety professionals
- Quality managers
- ISO 45001 Internal Auditors
It is important for the participants to have a basic knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Management principles and requirements of ISO 45001:2018. They should also have a fundamental knowledge of the OH&SMS audit and its process. It will be beneficial if the candidates have prior knowledge of the ISO 45001:2018 internal auditing process.
Course Duration and Delivery Mode
The ISO 45001 lead auditor training is held in Bangladesh by IAS as a full-time course for 5 days (40 hours) and includes both continuous and weekend-based courses.
Our IRCA ISO 45001 lead auditor training program in Bangladesh is held via Google Meet or Zoom video conferences, with tutor-led sessions. Our certified lead auditors will give lectures throughout the curriculum to assist you to prepare for the ISO 45001 lead auditor examination, which will be held on the final day of the training program.
To obtain this well-respected professional designation, students must achieve a score of at least 70 percent on the examination.
Aside from the ISO 45001 lead auditor course, we also provide 2 types of ISO 45001 internal auditor training online:
- ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Course (Self-Paced 30 Days)
- Virtual ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training Course (2 days, 16-hour)
For any queries related to ISO 45001 lead auditor training in Bangladesh, kindly contact us to know more about the training program!