Purpose of ISO 27001:2022 Lead Auditor Training.
The purpose of ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training is to enable participants to develop the necessary skills and knowledge to perform lead audits of an organization’s Information Security Management System (ISMS) in accordance with ISO 27001. The training covers the requirements of ISO 27001 and provides guidance on how to conduct an ISMS lead audit.
EAS is a sister organization of IAS, which offers IRCA certified ISO 27001 lead auditor training in Bangladesh. Our training helps participants assess an organization’s ISMS against the requirements of ISO 27001, identify and report findings and recommendations, and contribute to the continual improvement of the ISMS.
Why ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training in Bangladesh?
Organizations that have implemented an ISO 27001-certified ISMS may use an external audit to demonstrate to their clients and other interested parties that their information security concerns are being addressed effectively. The lead auditor training program will teach participants the abilities and knowledge they'll need to determine whether or not an organization's ISMS satisfies ISO 27001 requirements. Delegates who complete the course will be able to conduct and lead an ISO 27001 certification audit.
Benefits of ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training in Bangladesh
- The training provides you with skills and techniques to assess an organization’s information security risks and controls.
- It equips you with the knowledge to review an organization’s information security management system and provide feedback on its adequacy.
- Training also gives you the ability to identify gaps and recommend improvements to an organization’s information security controls.
- As a certified lead auditor, you will be able to conduct audits of information security management systems for certification against the ISO 27001 standard.
- The training helps you to build a better understanding of the key concepts and principles of information security and risk management.
- It also enables you to develop the skills required to effectively manage and control information security risks in your organization.
Who Should Attend?
The course is ideal for professionals who want to develop the skills and knowledge necessary to conduct lead audits of an organization’s ISMS in accordance with ISO 27001. The target audience includes but is not limited to:
- ISO 27001 internal auditors
- Information security managers
- Quality assurance managers
- System administrators
Candidates who wish to pursue this training course should have a good knowledge of ISO 27001 standards and should be familiar with the concepts of information security and risk management. It will be beneficial if the candidate has some practical experience with ISO 27001 implementation and auditing.
Course Duration and Delivery Mode
The ISO 27001 lead auditor training is held in Bangladesh by IAS as a full-time course for 5 days (40 hours) and includes both continuous and weekend-based courses.
This IRCA ISO 27001 lead auditor training course is conducted in Bangladesh via Google Meet or Zoom video conferences, with tutor-led sessions. Throughout the curriculum, our certified lead auditors will deliver lectures to help you prepare for the ISO 27001 lead auditor examination, which will be held on the final day of the training program.
To obtain this well-respected professional credential, students must score at least 70% on the exam.
Aside from the ISO 27001 lead auditor course, we also provide 2 types of ISO 27001 internal auditor training online:
- ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Course (Self-Paced 30 Days)
- Virtual ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Training Course (2 days, 16-hour)
For any queries related to ISO 27001 lead auditor training in Bangladesh, kindly contact us to know more about the training program!