What is IATF 16949 Certification?
The IATF 16949 Certification is an international automotive quality management system certification. It is based on the ISO/TS 16949 standard and is designed specifically for the automotive industry. The standard defines requirements for a quality management system (QMS) that organizations in the automotive supply chain can use to improve their performance.
Benefits of IATF 16949 Certification in Bangladesh
- Certification to the standard helps improve organizational performance and efficiency.
- Certification enhances customer satisfaction and builds trust with customers.
- Certification minimizes business risk and protects your organization against litigation.
- Certification demonstrates that your organization is committed to continual improvement.
- Certification allows your organization to benchmark itself against the best in the business.
- The certification process is rigorous and helps identify and address any gaps in your quality management system.
IATF 16949 Certification Requirements in Bangladesh
There are a number of requirements that need to be met in order to achieve IATF 16949 certification.
- The organization must have a documented quality management system in place and must be able to demonstrate that it meets the requirements of the standard.
- The organization must have adequate resources in place to support its quality management system and must be able to show that it has the ability to continually improve its quality management system.
- The organization must also have a management representative who is responsible for overseeing and ensuring that the quality management system meets the requirements of IATF 16949.
- Finally, the organization must undergo an audit by an accredited third-party auditor in order to verify that it meets the requirements of the standard.
Which Organizations Should Apply?
In order to apply for IATF 16949 certification, the organization must be in the automotive supply chain. This includes:
- Organizations that produce automotive components or parts
- Organizations that provide engineering or technical services to the automotive industry
- Organizations that provide aftermarket services to the automotive industry.
Once you successfully achieve IATF 16949 certification, you can check the status of your certificate by visiting our IATF 16949 certification search Page!
IATF 16949 Certification Cost in Bangladesh
The IATF 16949 certification cost varies depending on the size and complexity of the organization and the number of locations that need to be certified. One of the main factors that will affect the cost is how comprehensive your assessment and audit process needs to be. If your organization has a large number of processes and products that need to be certified, then the assessment and audit process will be more extensive and costly. Regardless of the price, becoming certified through IATF 16949 is an investment that can result in greater efficiencies and better-quality products for businesses.
IATF 16949 Certification Process in Bangladesh Through IAS
The IATF 16949 certification process has 2 auditing stages, which include:
1] Stage 1 Audit (Preliminary audit) – The first step in a Stage 2 IATF 16949 Certification evaluation is to evaluate and identify an organization’s readiness for the next stage (a Certification audit). This starts with gaining a thorough knowledge of the company’s rules, procedures, goals, and risks. On-site auditing is done to examine whether a firm’s management system fulfills the standards by going through their records and speaking with their personnel.
2] Stage 2 Audit (Certification Audit) – An organization’s entire management system is examined and audited to verify that it meets IATF 16949 standards in order to obtain an IATF 16949 certification. The time it takes for a business to go through the second stage of the audit varies based on its size, the number of facilities it maintains, and the services it offers.
After the completion of both audits and the removal of any non-conformity concerns, the IATF 16949 certification will be granted.
Get IATF 16949 Certified in Bangladesh Through IAS
IAS is an internationally recognized and accredited certification body that provides IATF 16949 Certification in Bangladesh. We have extensive experience in providing certification to automotive organizations and can help your business achieve and maintain compliance with the IATF 16949 standard.
Contact IAS today to learn more about IATF 16949 Certification and IATF 16949 Certification Audit Procedure , or visit our IATF 16949 Certification frequently asked questions page!