About CE Certification
The CE Mark is a certification that products sold in the European Economic Area (EEA) meet certain safety, health, and environmental protection requirements. The EEA includes the 28 member states of the European Union (EU) plus Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway. Products that carry the CE mark can be sold throughout the EEA without restrictions.
The manufacturer [or importer] must ensure that the product meets the requirements of the applicable EC directives at all stages in the manufacturing and supply chain and show this with a declaration or technical file (if required).
Products that meet these essential requirements are marked with the CE marking, a “doing business as" name, and a contact address.
To obtain CE certification, a manufacturer or importer must complete an EC declaration of conformity (DoC) and submit a third-party Certification body like IAS. The product has to be tested against the applicable directives and issue a certificate if it is found to meet all requirements.
Products that do not carry the CE marking cannot be sold in the EEA. The CE marking is not a guarantee of quality but indicates that a product has met minimum safety and health requirements.
There are many products that require CE certification before they can be sold in the European Economic Area (EEA). This includes, but is not limited to, medical devices, electrical equipment, toys, textiles, and construction materials.
Products that do not have a CE mark cannot be sold in a country in the EEA. The EU has requirements that you must meet when manufacturing products sold in the EEA. If your product meets all of these requirements, then it can be stamped with the CE mark and can be shipped to any member state in the EU.
It is important to note that the CE mark is not a guarantee of quality, but it does indicate that your product meets all the essential safety and health requirements set by the EU.
IAS provides a very simple yet efficient CE certification process to help your organization achieve CE certification in a timely manner!
CE Marking Certification By IAS
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is an internationally recognized Body for CE certification in Bangladesh. We offer CE Marking / CE Certification in Bangladesh for your products as well as for packaging by carefully auditing them based on the appropriate EU regulations such as low-voltage, electromagnetic compatibility, Medical device directives, etc.
Some of the CE Certification in Bangladesh
CE Marking on the products is the evidence to confirm that the products are safe, defectless, and best in quality. Also, it tells that the product is made by following the EU directives. Some of the ammunition.
- Technical equipment like Gas burners, gas stoves, etc.
- Processed food products including spices, pickles, jams, canned food items etc.
- Machinery for an industry like textile machines etc.
There are many more mandatory products that need CE Certification before they can be sold in the European Economic Area (EEA). This includes, but is not limited to, medical devices, electrical equipment, toys, textiles, and construction materials.
If your product does not meet all of the essential safety and health requirements set by the EU, it cannot be sold in any country in the EEA. The CE marking is your guarantee that your product meets these requirements and can be shipped to any member state in the European Union.
Once you successfully achieve CE certification, you can check the status of your certificate by visiting our CE certification search Page!
Benefits Of CE Certification in Bangladesh
Increased Product Safety
- If you buy a product labeled as complying with CE directives, you can be sure that the manufacturer has passed all essential safety and health tests for its intended use. It also means that all aspects of production must conform to the standards set by the EU
- If your product is not CE certified, it will be considered illegal in any country that is a member of the EU. It might also be illegal for you to import or sell it.
- Guarantees that your product meets all essential requirements set by the European Union and reduces trade barriers between countries in Europe
- Reduces costly delays during cross-border shipments as well as extra duties and inspections
- Helps protect you from potential product recalls and helps maintain your reputation as a quality manufacturer
- Improves access to new markets in the European Union
- Enhances your brand image by displaying the CE mark on your product.
What You Need To Do To Get CE Certification In Bangladesh
- Contact IAS and provide us with information about your product
- We will help you determine which directives apply to your product
- We will audit your product against these directives and issue a CE certificate if it meets all requirements
- You must affix the CE mark to your product and include the CE certificate with any cross-border shipments
- Periodically re certify your product to ensure continued compliance with EU directives